Group Ride Ignores ‘Groups of 5+’ and ‘Physical Distancing’ | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Group Ride Ignores ‘Groups of 5+’ and ‘Physical Distancing’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unrelated comment - that bike looks hella fun. Well, before the whole Covid thing. And maybe again afterwards.

136748047c58a00dc.gif

Just want to know if this is a legitimate concern or yet another "theory" thing that someone posted online and everyone is running with as fact despite not having any actual details.

Excuse me for caring.

All I can say is holy ******* crap. Take what I say literally. Don't start projecting and going down a rabbit hole. If I say I saw a similar simulation to one with 3D CGI'd humans running with particle distribution, but riding motorcycles you can bet the bank it's the exact same 3D CGI'd humans with particle distribution, only sitting in a riding position.

I thought the blow up doll was funny, much better than seeing those hanging nut sacks from lifted trucks,which for some reason is one of the few things on earth that actually bothers me.

Don’t try and explain anything to anyone in this post. These are the same people who don’t get day to day jokes and they probably wear a mask while driving alone in the car.
I bet they’re fun at parties.

Don’t try and explain anything to anyone in this post. These are the same people who don’t get day to day jokes and they probably wear a mask while driving alone in the car.
I bet they’re fun at parties.
Truth hurts I guess.

Except anyone that wasn't part of the group. Contrary to popular belief, bouncing of the rev limiter, burnouts and public sex are not very popular with the general public.
Don't bother explaining this to any of them in the thread. These are the same guys who think almost everything in life is a joke and don't care about enjoying themselves at the expense of anyone else. Likely they are not invited to parties because everyone has more fun without them present.

??? I’d tell everyone to just take a chill pill ? but most of you are probably already on Xanax

??? I’d tell everyone to just take a chill pill ? but most of you are probably already on Xanax
I'm high enough on life and who would have thought that no wheelies, banging blow up dolls or burn outs required.

Growing up has it's rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom