Greastest racing driver ever! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Greastest racing driver ever!

His daily driver is a 90 Honda with lots of stickers and a bone stock motor

:lmao:

Love the commentary, they were basically making fun of him mistake after mistake. Good stuff, haha...

On mark colour commentators and play by play broadcasters are sometimes taken for granted. I really enjoyed how their befuddled confusion morphed into infectious enthusiasm. It almost seemed scripted but it wasn't. Quality work.

Just proves that money alone can get you into Racing.

How did this guy get his racing license?

Just proves that money alone can get you into Racing.

How did this guy get his racing license?

As far as I can tell, he earned it after driving a 911 GT3 in some series in 2012 (Porsche Carrera Cup?) and maintained it driving for Rinaldi Racing in 2013

I'm wondering if he should have been black-flagged before he took himself off the track

As far as I can tell, he earned it after driving a 911 GT3 in some series in 2012 (Porsche Carrera Cup?) and maintained it driving for Rinaldi Racing in 2013

I'm wondering if he should have been black-flagged before he took himself off the track

Aero on these and more elite cars are a dark-art.
It may very well not have been entirely the driver's fault in the subsequent "offs" due to a mangled under-tray/diffuser after the initial big off (driver fault). It was funny to see him struggle and understeer like a mofo in same corners. I can only imagine the frustration/red-mist developing in the cockpit..

Back
Top Bottom