Gorilla Cart | GTAMotorcycle.com

Gorilla Cart

Jampy00

Site Supporter
Been needing something to haul property clean up, dirt, rocks, branches etc.
Found this on sale at Peavy Mart and decided to try it, not disappointed at all.
Excellent quality and features, easy to assemble and can be used by hand or as a small trailer attached to riding lawnmower, subcompact tractor. They have a larger model I'll grab in the future.

With spring cleanup coming I'd thought I'd mention it. You can also buy from Amazon.
1709468180748.png

Found this on sale at Peavy Mart and decided to try it, not disappointed at all.
Excellent quality and features, easy to assemble and can be used by hand or as a small trailer attached to riding lawnmower, subcompact tractor. They have a larger model I'll grab in the future.

With spring cleanup coming I'd thought I'd mention it. You can also buy from Amazon.
View attachment 66349
That you can easily attach it to a tractor or riding more is a great plus.

The 'smart carts' sold at Bahr Saddlery are really good too but pricey in comparison and somewhat for a different purpose. At work we use these all day long, 7 days a week and they are super durable.

Wow….$600-700! That better be good at the price.
If you are using it every day for a lot of the day, for manual hauling and dumping, it's amazing. Not for a typical homeowner, but might be good for someone with a big property that is always outside working.

The Gorilla cart looks really good for homeowners, especially if you can replace the tub.

View attachment 66349
PA sells the 600lb Gorilla for $150. Not a bad deal.

Back
Top Bottom