P1001_02-07-11.jpg

P1056_02-07-11.jpg

P100401_02-07-11.jpg

P1002_02-07-11.jpg

IMG_5563_01.jpg

awesome
i was looking at the map and that place definitely is in the cards
anywhere else worth checking out??

I'm not 100% sure if this is true but I herd thatin quebec if u have a helmet that is over 5 years old or u have a loud exhaust the cops will tow ur bike and give you a ticket! Was at a bike meet in ottawa and some harley guy said it happened to then

Quite the gorgeous rd.

What is the fee?

I'm not 100% sure if this is true but I herd thatin quebec if u have a helmet that is over 5 years old or u have a loud exhaust the cops will tow ur bike and give you a ticket! Was at a bike meet in ottawa and some harley guy said it happened to then

It's true. And if you're from out-of-province, you must have your helmet inspected and certified by the Regie du Casques. I believe the fee is $75.00. Upon passing the inspection, they give you a sticker that must be displayed on your helmet at all times and is only good for a year. The fine for not having a valid helmet sticker is something like $350.00, so well worth it. Ontario plates are like a red rag to a bull, so best to have the inspection sticker done. You can find out more here: Regie du Casque

Quite the gorgeous rd.

What is the fee?

I think it was $8, but then u get less traffic, but the occasional SUV/car with a canoe on its roof. Watch out for cyclists too

It's true. And if you're from out-of-province, you must have your helmet inspected and certified by the Regie du Casques. I believe the fee is $75.00. Upon passing the inspection, they give you a sticker that must be displayed on your helmet at all times and is only good for a year. The fine for not having a valid helmet sticker is something like $350.00, so well worth it. Ontario plates are like a red rag to a bull, so best to have the inspection sticker done. You can find out more here: Regie du Casque

What a way to make money off visitors eh?

This makes me sad. :(

*edit: yes .. i did get rick rolled lol*

Last edited:

It's a joke, people, albeit a lame one. Click the link.

The roads around Mt Tremblent are very picturesque but I didn't find anything very twisty and the ones with good prospects are low speed limits and heavily policed as they are near the ski village. Brebouf is a nice town to pass through though. The roads north and west of Tremblent are on my to-do list for next week I think. I'll get back to you with what I find.

The roads around Mt Tremblent are very picturesque but I didn't find anything very twisty and the ones with good prospects are low speed limits and heavily policed as they are near the ski village. Brebouf is a nice town to pass through though. The roads north and west of Tremblent are on my to-do list for next week I think. I'll get back to you with what I find.

awesome thanks!!:)

thank GOD thats a joke, i was about to freak out!!!:D

Did you guys ride the road just to the west of this park that seems to just end - seems like another nice one and about 100km out and back..

Yes there is an exit on the end.
I think it is around 60-70kms. I only had a chance to ride it once because I didn't want to fall behind schedule

Back
Top Bottom