Getting old sucks... | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Getting old sucks...

Thanks but too far. I had a phenomenal chiro at Yonge and Shepard but I’m no longer working there so if anything I need someone on the west end.
I don't know if he will take normal people anymore (he likes to work on high performance athletes) but dr Andrea spino (dr dre) is amazing. No messing around. Does what needs to happen to get you working properly again.

And I'm only 43!

Was working on my car a few weeks ago with the help of a phenomenal GTAMer, and to this day things hurt. My inner right elbow is killing me every time I try to grip / lift something. Even turning my hand the wrong way can send pains up my arm. Hell the joke is I'm pulling IT too hard, but if this wasn't so painful it'd be funny.

Lower back is shot, tender, and hurts in most positions whether standing, laying, or sitting. But that's been going on a while, so who knows.

Does it get better? I've fought the urge to tie up my doctor with these 'minor' issues, but this is getting to the point of annoying when I can't lift up the kids, let alone weights for some mild working out.
Why dont you ask your dad how he does it. He seems to be able to handle it much better than you. :LOL:

These will hold 250 pounds:
12_182_3.jpg

Earlier this year I tore my distal bicep tendon clean off. Apparently the most rare and serious of the possible bicep tendons to snap.

The two most common causes are weight lifter / bodybuilder running too much juice and outdoes it or.... middle aged man lifting a too heavy box.

Guess which one it was?

I'm not expert by any means and just as guilty of all the bad things
SUGAR is a huge one. Couple of weeks ago I told myself that I would limit my sugar intake. Unfortunately it's not going well
Sugar is the worst.

Had some eye raising BP results this time last year, so bad that i ended up in ER for it.

I cut out the sugar, made a massive difference to energy levels.

Earlier this year I tore my distal bicep tendon clean off. Apparently the most rare and serious of the possible bicep tendons to snap.

The two most common causes are weight lifter / bodybuilder running too much juice and outdoes it or.... middle aged man lifting a too heavy box.

Guess which one it was?
I did that lifting a BMW K100!

Just found out another colleague in the hospital. Unhealthy as eff but ended up with gallstones same as I did last year.

Because of his fat levels they can’t do the non invasive procedure as I did…they’re gonna have to slice him up to get through the lard :(

Just found out another colleague in the hospital. Unhealthy as eff but ended up with gallstones same as I did last year.

Because of his fat levels they can’t do the non invasive procedure as I did…they’re gonna have to slice him up to get through the lard :(
Not having a Gallbladder and the bile to break down food might make things worse for him.

I had the black and decker removal of my gallbladder also when it got really infected, i should have opted for the non invasive after the first attack.

Attachments

• IMG_3950.JPG
    IMG_3950.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 15
Not having a Gallbladder and the bile to break down food might make things worse for him.

I had the black and decker removal of my gallbladder also when it got really infected, i should have opted for the non invasive after the first attack.
Wow! Sorry to hear that.

Mine was 3 bullet holes and a bleeding bellybutton but I’m fairly ‘fit’.

There’s a few foods that do a number on my gut, but for the most part I have no adverse affects or am prevented from eating anything.

Wow! Sorry to hear that.

Mine was 3 bullet holes and a bleeding bellybutton but I’m fairly ‘fit’.

There’s a few foods that do a number on my gut, but for the most part I have no adverse affects or am prevented from eating anything.

I still struggle with nuts(the food lol). The next day on the shitter after consuming them is similar to a heavy night drinking Guinness.

I still struggle with nuts(the food lol). The next day on the shitter after consuming them is similar to a heavy night drinking Guinness.
Problem for me is it’s like Russian roulette…

Am I gonna eat this and demolish a (hopefully) nearby bathroom…or will I make it home.

Roll the dice and hope for the best.

I'm at that awkward age where I know whats going to trigger my shitter , but it doesnt happen every time , so I go ahead and try it. It will be the most in-opportune time when it kicks in. Usually a 400 series highway , in the daylight...

Back
Top Bottom