fuel to$1.30 a litre in GTA | GTAMotorcycle.com

fuel to$1.30 a litre in GTA

I'm good...bike is out now.

my passat takes premium, that's already $1.46 today...but at least i get about 7-8L/100km, so it ain't bad...but yeah, this is crazy...

i got a 94 chevy 4x4, this things get about 6mpg.
time to look for something different

Yea...that Ford Fiesta looks sexier every day. :p

he he I drive a dodge dakota and it cost me $175 per week to get just to work and back.....aww it will come down remember 5-6 years ago it was $1.50 per liter for regular!

Regular will easily be $1.50 by mid-summer - and that is assuming the middle-east doesn't implode. If things get worse in the oil producing regions, all bets are off and $2.00 a litre is not out of the question.

And don't forget, as of last summer, Dalton is taking an additional 8 % in addition to the 13.5 cent per litre levy he already gouges from us.

Regular will easily be $1.50 by mid-summer - and that is assuming the middle-east doesn't implode. If things get worse in the oil producing regions, all bets are off and $2.00 a litre is not out of the question.

And don't forget, as of last summer, Dalton is taking an additional 8 % in addition to the 13.5 cent per litre levy he already gouges from us.

+1 to the problem. Vote with your wallet this fall and get McCreepy out of provincial office.

i got a 94 chevy 4x4, this things get about 6mpg.
time to look for something different
Weeping christ on the cross. That's 40l/100km. *shudder*

Line ups around my local gas stations spilling onto the street.

Welcome American Tourists.
Bring about $5.25 per gallon.
Is anyone else thinking about changing their summer plans?

Back
Top Bottom