France train shooting: Americans overpower gunman | GTAMotorcycle.com

France train shooting: Americans overpower gunman

I must have taken that route a dozen times, back and forth between Amsterdam and Paris. I'll be a little more apprehensive next time.

idontcareanymore

The world is going to hell.....I've been going to Istanbul recently and its a bit worrisome due to all these attacks recently. Flying out again next week for a few days.

This is just shows it can happen anywhere.

Behead him.

imgres

Edit: ^ Personally it'd be funnier if he was thrown into the memorial and keeping him there. Like a zoo animal in a cage he'd have no where to go. People would be throwing pennies at him it would be quite the spectacle.

Throw the penny at the terry. Then after you collect all the pennies and donate it to a good cause.

My girlfriend, who is in Paris, didn't even hear the news about it.

Last edited:
Apparently hes dumbfounded that he's being labelled as a "terrorist" http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/08/23/us-france-train-shots-lawyer-idUSKCN0QS0HF20150823

Who the **** robs someone with an AK47 and a pistol (loaded, but jammed) just for some money for food.

And that piece of **** lawyer who's actually going to sell that story just so he can make some dough. Throw the lawyer in the memorial along with the terry, I'll bring my piggy bank to unload on both of these rats of society.

EDIT: Usually people who are poor and need money because they're that hungry don't have enough money to blow on an AK47.

Back
Top Bottom