Fatal Dog Attack.. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fatal Dog Attack..

They do. They don't use English, though.
My lab whacked my nephew with his mouth (not a bite, just a head flick resulting in a red mark on his face). My sister-in-law absolutely lost her **** about how we should explain to the dog that physical intervention was not acceptable. She completely missed the point that her son was a jerk and had been poking and prodding the dog and the dog have moved away, growled, bared his teeth and the kid wasn't getting it. The final trigger was the bastard kid shoved him thumbs into the dogs eyes while he was sleeping. The mom and kid are lucky the dog or I didn't whoop them. The kid got the angry voice not to touch the dog again which got me more stink eye. The precious flower was not supposed to be restrained by the word no and he should be able to do what he wants in life and the world should adapt to him. Frig me.

Now they have a little dog and it pisses and poops everywhere. They've had it for most of a year. My niece picks the up the poor dog by the front legs and makes no attempt to support it's butt (again, I bring up that she is going to break the dog and get crap because you can't tell the precious flowers what is right and wrong). I don't think it will have a long life and it makes me sad.

Agreed. Animals show a TON of body language as it's one of their primary means of communication. Humans just need to learn to read it.

This is very evident with horses as well. An experienced horseman can tell the mood of a horse in an instant with just a few visual cues, as well as if the horse is feeling any pain (and where) just by watching it walk and looking for the very subtle cues you learn to look for.

Last edited:
Not every dog owner is responsible. Usually when someone is bitten, it's the pet owners fault

Yes and no. Some breeds are just more genetically wired to bite without being fully in mental control of the decision. But re-read my post above on why that's a problem for some breeds versus others.

You want to bring your kids over but are worried about my dog? No problem. I have a solution for that.

looks-like-a-standard-issue-toddler-cage-to-me

This was actually a shorty bulldog. You can clearly see it at 0:52

A shorty bulldog that may have been used as a bait dog for dog fighting rings. They are usually ~ 50 lbs

Facebook allows dog fighting rings to occur and thrive, yet censors someone who votes the wrong way. So these dogs usually end up in shelters with someone thinking they can turn them around...clearly they can't...the dog has been driven insane.

The world is kind of upside down right now.

Incidently, 90% of French Bulldogs on Kijiji are puppy mill imports. It's a huge problem that is being dealt with in the US right now through puppy trafficking laws:

Expect this crackdown and laws to come to Canada soon.

The guy formerly known as Mladin.

Last edited:
Wow. You'd think a grown human would be able to choke or otherwise neutralize it. Damn.
I killed a pit bull that latched onto one of the kids on my hockey team about 20 years ago when I was in California. I choked the dog he would not release until he succumbed, then died. The kids leg was mangled. There were two of us, we could not pry open the dogs jaws. I had a few death threats after the incident hit the news.

if you have ever seen an attack like this you will appreciate bans on pit bulls.

Two years later a very good friend lost his daughter to a bull mastiff in Stouffville. The dog had a history of biting but was a family dog and considered ok. Courts ruled the death accidental. Nice consolation for my teammate John.

I love dogs, always had one, but if one of my dogs ever bit someone, I’d take the to the woods with my Glock.

She should have had a good cat....

Seen that one before, it's old, but I hope that kitty got only the best treats, every damn day, for the rest of it's life. He/she's now won king of the house status. Hey, you sitting in the comfy chair? Get the Fk out of my cats chair! That cats gets the best treatment ever after that sh..

if you have ever seen an attack like this you will appreciate bans on pit bulls.
I'm picturing the attack in my head, graphic, tragic, you did the right thing. But on this sentence, you're wrong. You have a right to your opinion. But it's wrong. I don't usually come out of the gate and go there. I'll usually debate, but this isn't debatable, it's just wrong.

People like to ban THINGS because other people use them improperly. A dog is not a "thing". You're talking about living creatures, for which you'd "appreciate" their extinction, because of how somebody raised them. So, how well behaved are your kids?

Yep. I'm a dog lover although our lifestyle doesn't mesh with making ownership fair to one, so we have cats instead.

But the anti breed-ban crowd seem to get lost in this argument. Sure your pitbull is well behaved. But the tool in the house nextdoor who doesn't have any idea how to train basic behaviour, or just doesn't give a ****, not so much.

And sure, the neighbour down the street with the 2 yappy Chihuahuas may be FAR more likely to bite.

But the difference is...the pitbill that goes bonkers 1% of the time can kill someone and is going to be virtually impossible to fight off even by a strong person. The Chihuahuas that goes bonkers and bites 10% of the time is going to leave superficial wounds at best, at at worst, can be dropkicked into the next postal code easily enough.
So then your advocacy should be pointed toward owner licensing, rather than breed banning. Yeah big guy hurts like a sumbitch... IF he bites. Little guy is guaranteed to bite. And apparently little guys can kill, as per this entire thread. A friend of mine has a boxer, looks entirely deadly. He's a friggin baby. Every time I visit, he completely loses his ****, dancing around, bending like a macaroni to show me that he's wagging his cropped tail. Yes, if you mis-step and raise a hand to somebody he loves, you might lose it. But he'd much rather love anyone than fight.

The ban crowd gets lost in the argument too,on more than just dogs, that if it looks scary get rid of it. But they always seem to forget that the user is the problem. Dogs aren't the same as guns. They're living, breathing, creatures, that are domesticated and codependent for protection. They have no problem laying down their lives to protect us, to not hold down our end would be atrocious.

Assuming my dog is violent because he’s big and kinda scary looking is like assuming Michael Clarke Duncan (The green mile) or Terry crews (Brooklin nine) will attack you. Ya I went there.
A dog is Not bread to be violent by nature. It is your responsibility as a pet owner to care and love your dog. Treat it like one of the family. Dogs are not as intelligent as humans but they can identify love and all dogs that are properly loved will reciprocate. There are different personalities which require different training techniques no different than children. But that has absolutely nothing to do with size or looks. Prior to my Bull mutt I had a Shar-pei not so great with strangers and never to be trusted with children that were not trained with him. Always kept under strict watch. But every one wanted to cuddle the wrinkle dog. He hated cuddling and would never roll over and become submissive for anyone.
Cheshey my Mastiff will roll over for complete strangers within seconds of meeting you. I have watched him crawl over to a nervous puppy trying to be as small and friendly as possible then lay on his back So the puppy could maul him.
We told my niece to use her angry voice with him. Ten minutes later she had him pinned at the end of a hallway crying to get back to us because she wouldn’t let him pass by her. She was 3 years old, I had to save my 130lb Mastiff from a 3 year old.

You get out of a dog exactly what you put into it.

poodles and shitzus bite a lot of people and are often anxious and 'nippy' but seldom fatal. Some breeds for generations have been guard dogs, fighters and hunting dogs, they had jobs and its hard to breed that out, and i hate to say it sometimes impossible. And some bull terriers have been known to be time bombs, esspecialy when there is more than one and pack mentality kicks in.
I'll never own one, its not my thing. And I dont support breed bans because they often link every bull type dog to a pit bull.

Leaving small kids alone with large dogs is just not smart. Seeing the Hamilton dads with 17yr old mommy pushing a stroller and dad walking a 125lb grenade with the studded collar because "badass", having spent last weeks gov't cheque on pants that wont stay up. They'll be in the news for something shortly.

People mistakenly transpose dog size to human size. Dog A weighs X lbs. Dog B weighs Y lbs. I weigh Z lbs. It doesn't work that way. Pound for pound they're much stronger than humans, have a lower CoG, a better distribution of mass, and are far more agile.

Little dog syndrome.

I have a pair of shih tzu/bichon frese. They both love people.
The male is a quiet, timid little thing. His sister has a completely different personality. She gets a bit wound up when she sees certain dogs (usually darker coloured breeds), crouches low and barks aggressively. However, she loves huskies and wants to play.
I kid you not...I think she’s racist .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toy breeds are just what the name implies. Toys. As PP stated above, worst case scenario, you can punt them into the next postal code. 50 lbs. and up, especially working breeds, humans are outmatched.

So then your advocacy should be pointed toward owner licensing, rather than breed banning

Because licensing things fixes the problem automatically, entirely, and completely?

Just a few examples where that falls apart:

- Drones. Stupid owners made the rest of us (like myself) have to jump through hoops to register our drones and licence ourselves a year or two back. I did it because I'm not a stupid drone owner and wanted to follow the rules. But every stupid owner out there who's going to continue to disregard the laws and do stupid things with their drone anyways has totally and completely laughed off pilot licensing and drone registration.

- Guns. Are the criminals going to register their guns and get licensed and that will automatically solve gun related crimes?

- Cars. We all have to be licensed to drive. But a good portion of those who consider themselves to not be part of societies rules at some point for whatever reason (typically because they didn't play by the rules and have LOST the licence they may have once held) are still going to get in their car and drive anyways.

- Fishing. Yeah, anyone who drops a line in the water is supposed to have a license. Except the "**** the man, I'm not going to pay x$ every year to catch a stupid fish" crowd.

I could go on, and on, and on.

Making a irresponsible dog owner get a licence before buying a dog is going to result in two outcomes:

- Irresponsible owner begrudgingly goes through the hoops to get the slip of paper to buy the tiny penis compensator dog he wants. And then proceeds to be a ****** irresponsible dog owner regardless.

- Irresponsible owner just skips all that and buys said dog from Kijiji or from a friend of a friend, or wherever, because "**** the man".

The problem isn't solved either way except in maybe a fraction of a fraction of the scenarios.

I could go on, and on, and on.
Oh, you did go on and on. But you listed THINGS. Completely missing my point, circling around it a bit and driving on. Mike Tyson was raised from childhood, to be violent. Do you support Human BSL? Don't be a dog racist pp

Back
Top Bottom