Facebook friend requests from strangers. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Facebook friend requests from strangers.

I’ve got a newer car and a young wife! LoL can’t call her old at 35. That’s a basement sleep for a week. Wouldn’t mind being banished to the cottage though.
35 is still not that old.How old is your wife?

Did you think I’m a crusty old man because of my posts? LoL
Just to clarify...I’m 40, she’s 35. Hence why I called her young.

I just assume everyone here is old or a young dude that hasn't been hit by the "you gotta be an adult stick" because riding is really expensive.

Likely more old than stupid young guys? lol

I just assume everyone here is old or a young dude that hasn't been hit by the "you gotta be an adult stick" because riding is really expensive.

I think there used to be more young and stupid here but not as many anymore. Not sure if there are less young and stupid riders (probably) or whether they just hang out somewhere else (probably, as if they come here and the grey beards tell them they are young and stupid, they leave in a huff).

You have to go to Instagram and Tic-Toc to find the intersection take-over videos

ah ****, I might be the youngest person here

See @FullMotoJacket is old....TikTok is the new whatchamacallit.....

I've hit that age where my frds are insulting TikTok users....

Meanwhile, I appreciate the half naked attention whoring women on TikTok (and Twitch lol), and have to remind them about our parents' comments regarding video games and the internet; we really shouldn't mimic that lol

Define old. It's not a trick question.

Define old. It's not a trick question.

40+

Relative to wealth (cause money = time.)

I think there used to be more young and stupid here but not as many anymore. Not sure if there are less young and stupid riders (probably) or whether they just hang out somewhere else (probably, as if they come here and the grey beards tell them they are young and stupid, they leave in a huff).

Also forgot to mention: I totally encourage riders to go do stupid **** so I can watch. They don't it most of the time lolol

Back
Top Bottom