Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga | Page 100 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga

Thanks for the ride last night. We had 9 in total which is a little too big a group for my preference, but I hear that's not usually the case?

Thanks for the ride last night. We had 9 in total which is a little too big a group for my preference, but I hear that's not usually the case?
Long as everyone staggers formation and doesn't pass each other within the same lane, I find that to be fine. It's why I generally stick closer to the back where I won't tempt folks to pass me. I've found this group to be one of the better ones in terms of safety culture.

I rode out in Hamilton in a large group once where no one was staggering and people were flying back and forth passing in the same lane. THAT was way too close for comfort. No wonder someone wiped out on that ride.

Got my eyes on the forecast for tonight, but it's looking a little precarious

Another week, another nasty line incoming on weather radar. At the moment, it looks like it doesn't arrive until around 8 pm, but that's cutting it close, and this one looks strong. It also feels like thunderstorm out there. I just drove home from Waterloo, and went through some showers on the way, although it's sunny where I am right now.

Grrr.

Another week, another nasty line incoming on weather radar. At the moment, it looks like it doesn't arrive until around 8 pm, but that's cutting it close, and this one looks strong. It also feels like thunderstorm out there. I just drove home from Waterloo, and went through some showers on the way, although it's sunny where I am right now.

Grrr.
Sun is shining, but it doesn't look like it for long!

Back
Top Bottom