Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga | Page 98 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga

Just do not crash. Simple solution;)
Exactly, however there are other factors outside of our control. Its funny, I had all the same answers when people were explaining the importance of and airvest and how they can minimize injury. I wish I had taken there advice more seriously. If you are a pro rider being paid to ride, wear whatever you want to wear (most I might add wear the best protection available = airsuit) if you are a weekend warrior who works for a living wear as much protection as possible on the track.

Exactly, however there are other factors outside of our control. Its funny, I had all the same answers when people were explaining the importance of and airvest and how they can minimize injury. I wish I had taken there advice more seriously. If you are a pro rider being paid to ride, wear whatever you want to wear (most I might add wear the best protection available = airsuit) if you are a weekend warrior who works for a living wear as much protection as possible on the track.
If he gets up to 100kph in the back straight before the carousel, that'll be about the max on a cbr125.

If its the back straight at Mosport, on a superbike; then yeah, I agree 100%.

Chances are, if he comes off at Racer5, it'll be in a slower corner, into the grass.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

If he gets up to 100kph in the back straight before the carousel, that'll be about the max on a cbr125.

If its the back straight at Mosport, on a superbike; then yeah, I agree 100%.

Chances are, if he comes off at Racer5, it'll be in a slower corner, into the grass.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
Just my 2 cents.
I will always recommend airvest on the track, does not matter the speed. Risks involved are the same, and there are risks. Anyways, lets leave the discussion for a Thursday night!

Undecided. Weather radar suggests incoming scattered showers. It isn't raining here yet (NW of meet-up point) ...

Tentatively ... I think the rain is staying just to the east of us ... but I'll let ya know at 18:00 whether I'm going out or staying in!

I'm pre-emptively declaring "rain". 80% chance of thunderstorms and weather radar suggests something coming our way.

I'm pre-emptively declaring "rain". 80% chance of thunderstorms and weather radar suggests something coming our way.
That sucks. I guess I will get in a few more test rides before next week! Saturday looks great!
Wednesday burger night is in my neck of the woods too!

Back
Top Bottom