Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga | Page 85 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga

I saw the other thread started by the same person in the meantime.

Just to be absolutely crystal clear (because it's quite apparent that they have not read anything else in this thread): Stunters and idiots of the attention-seeking variety are not welcome. Top-speed tests are not part of these rides (unless I'm on my cbr125 or matt is on his dirt bike). If all you are interested in is ripping around on motorways and playing slalom with traffic, that is not what this group does. Track days and real racing (on closed courses), I am on board with that. We have had zero of the wrong kind of attention, which is why these have kept going for years, and that's the way we would like to keep it.

Just to be absolutely crystal clear (because it's quite apparent that they have not read anything else in this thread): Stunters and idiots of the attention-seeking variety are not welcome. Top-speed tests are not part of these rides (unless I'm on my cbr125 or matt is on his dirt bike). If all you are interested in is ripping around on motorways and playing slalom with traffic, that is not what this group does. Track days and real racing (on closed courses), I am on board with that. We have had zero of the wrong kind of attention, which is why these have kept going for years, and that's the way we would like to keep it.
Yes I agree with you
I’m just looking to ride on whatever hwy to get to some nice roads in Ontario. And I heard there was a track in Etobicoke?

A track in Etobicoke? In our dreams!

We have limited choices ... we try to make the best of what we've got ... while at least maintaining some semblance of responsibility in the hope that it stays that way.

This is why I don't go on any other GTAM rides. Hope to catch you this Thursday!

I need to join this ride one day
I’m usually riding to sauga from
Woodstock

As per what has become standard practice for late in the season ...

Moving schedule up half an hour to make better use of daylight, starting tomorrow (20 Aug). Meet 6:00, departure 6:30.

Yikes. Gonna push it to be there for 630.

BOOOOOOO Weather. Sky is looking nice in Mississauga at 5pm.

Last edited:
Sun is out here, but I am still out. Race weekend and I still have stuff to do to get ready.

Back
Top Bottom