Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga

The pain of missing the BP meet and this group ride is more than the pain of my road rash.. well, almost. :p

PICS!!!

:) hope you are doing ok. And yeah, pics!

lol, thanks and fine, I'll post one! This is just a preview. I'm going to go back to the crime scene as soon as I can, take more pics and post a thread to wear your gear!

knee.jpg

That was great tonight guys, I've never done that route before. It's by far the best one.

Couldn't wait for that route. Day light hours are just about right for that route now.
I wanted to throw in three more roads, but the wet conditions made it not worth it.

But that was a fantastic ride last night.

Meeting at 7:00pm. We'll be leaving by 7:15 the latest.

Showed up just as you guys were leaving. Turned around behind you but didnt want to follow you around as it wouldve been my first time with you and I hadnt heard your group rules.

Maybe next time.

It would have been OK. I think Paulee recognized you and said so.

rob

I think we found every road in the area with no grip. Everyone stayed up, but my tires on those roads sure didn't have the grip of slicks at Mid-Ohio ...

Does anybody know who was the guy on the Black R6?

The guy who needed to leave for gas?

Last edited:
Weather looks good for this week.

Full tank empty bladder before we leave.

Yes, you guys sure stuffed that thing in the bushes didn't you?

Fun ride. Great to be back on a bike and slowly building up confidence.

Sorry I had to take off so quick right after the ride. I had to show someone my basement appartment... which is still available for rent by the way.

Shameless plug:

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-housing-...rent-cheap-but-with-a-catch-W0QQAdIdZ66048812

PM me if you are interested in a video tour. Unfortunately there is no parking for a car, but a bike will fit in the garage just fine. :read:

I'm glad you liked the ride. But I have to say, you show up on the days we do the boringest rides.

60% chance of thunder showers. I rolled the dice and lost miserably.

Tarantula downpour. =(

Glad I wasn't the only crazy who showed up. Two other peeps were there too. =p

Back
Top Bottom