Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga

undisclosed no particular destination via undisclosed route that will not be the same next week.

So in other words it's a nunya route......nunya business haha.

That was a long train of bikes yesterday, should have split into two groups. But still fun ride otherwise.

hey mississauga riders.

You probably already saw my boston pizza all you can eat thread for this Thursday. But if you haven't, I'd like to invite all you west end riders out this Thursday for a great deal and alota bikes. It'll be great to see you there. You can find all the info you want and need here:

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=59700

Man, this is a hard choice.

On one hand, we have good roads, on the other we have good food.

I still don't know what to do arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!

I am out this week. Too much to do before the vintage race weekend at Shannonville.

I am out this week. Too much to do before the vintage race weekend at Shannonville.

Well sir, if Brian is out, then I'm out too. Besides, got an old friend going to the Boston Pizza meet.

*fingers crossed* no rain!!

Due to family obligations, I will not be able to lead the ride this week.

Brian, can you take over for me?

rob

:D Another sweet ride. :D

That's for leading Brian. Perfect pace, awesome twisties!

BP you better show tomorrow night at the bike wash...:) By the way I am still waiting for you to sponsor me..I know u wonna!!!

Check your sponsor list now :)

But no bike wash, I'd rather be riding. If the roads are not wet and it's not threatening rain, I'm riding.

I didn't say you could'nt ride....just that u needed to end a little early and show up at the bike wash...lol..Woot thanks for sponsoring me...AWESOME!!!!

Back
Top Bottom