Elephant in the Covid room | Page 23 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Elephant in the Covid room

Status
Not open for further replies.
China. Enough said. Good to see them reap what they sew on the rest of the world for a change. One of our cats died of Kidney Failure from the Menu Foods Chinese melamine tainted pet food 10 years ago or whenever that was. Little respect for any food/health product coming from there since.

And here is the feds answer to covid, don’t know anything about but it’s made the news

Just heard in the news that South Africa and China gave thousands of fake vaccines,

Wth..

Does anyone know where the Pfizer, AstraZeneca and J&J vaccines are manufactured (atleast the ones being shipped to Canada)?
Are they all made in the US or Germany and India as well?

Pfizer is coming from Belgium. Moderna is coming from (if I remember right) Switzerland. The AstraZeneca that we've seen thus far is either from India, or is part of the shipment that the USA (made in the USA) is "loaning" us in view that they haven't approved it for use within the USA yet. AstraZeneca has numerous global sources, that one (which is not a MRNA vaccine) is evidently easier than others to manufacture. We haven't seen any J&J yet.

Is anyone shocked that there would be a quality-control / compliance issue with something made in China? How could that possibly happen? (LOL)

Pfizer is coming from Belgium. Moderna is coming from (if I remember right) Switzerland. The AstraZeneca that we've seen thus far is either from India, or is part of the shipment that the USA (made in the USA) is "loaning" us in view that they haven't approved it for use within the USA yet. AstraZeneca has numerous global sources, that one (which is not a MRNA vaccine) is evidently easier than others to manufacture. We haven't seen any J&J yet.

Is anyone shocked that there would be a quality-control / compliance issue with something made in China? How could that possibly happen? (LOL)

It wasn't even an attempt at a vaccine. A total scam witches' brew (saline and clutch fluid).

One of the postal codes here is sus.
K2V only seems to have about a dozen houses or so, AND a Costco, AND some other commercial and insdustrial buildings.

Where are they getting the data for this from?

One of the postal codes here is sus.
K2V only seems to have about a dozen houses or so, AND a Costco, AND some other commercial and insdustrial buildings.

Where are they getting the data for this from?

All it takes is for a certain postal code with few permanent residents to have one or a small number (e.g. one family) of cases, and then the positivity rate is huge, even though the actual numbers are small. Statistics go wonky when small numbers are involved. Then someone mathematically sorts all postal codes by positivity rate (or some other such criteria) without consideration for the small numbers, and there you go.

All it takes is for a certain postal code with few permanent residents to have one or a small number (e.g. one family) of cases, and then the positivity rate is huge, even though the actual numbers are small. Statistics go wonky when small numbers are involved. Then someone mathematically sorts all postal codes by positivity rate (or some other such criteria) without consideration for the small numbers, and there you go.
Was thinking that they may have had a breakout at the Costco or one of the plants, but your idea has merit.

Wonderland clinic is closing due to lack of vaccine supply and Ontario gov't announced 700 new pharmacies giving injections. Existing pharmacies are running out and unable to order. We will need more places on line in the future, but at the current rate into the province we have more injection capacity than product. There are sources for the above that are easy to find.

A friend sent me this tweet saying there's almost 1million doses in freezers somewhere...not sure who to believe anymore...

IMG_60291.jpg

Less Canadians have died from covid than in the Battle of the Somme.
This is pure theatrics set up by the WEF as part of operation lockstep. Also nowhere, in all of known natural history of all contractable diseases; has there been an aerosol transmissible virus with an incubation period of up to two weeks. Everybody’s forgot about bat soup once all this crap made it’s way into the Overton window. I’ll wait for the next gain of function experiment to go wrong before I start really complaining.

A friend sent me this tweet saying there's almost 1million doses in freezers somewhere...not sure who to believe anymore...

View attachment 48033
For what has gone into arms (COVID-19 Vaccine Data in Ontario - Ontario Data Catalogue) as of April 11 3,139,743.

From this website (COVID-19 Tracker Canada - Vaccination Tracker) 4,031,325 delivered to the province. I always question the data on 3rd party websites, fwiw their administered number exactly matches the government data I linked above.

That means we probably have 891,582 in limbo (transit, warehouses, at clinics waiting for arms, wasted?, etc). Tyler's number looks to be reasonably accurate for the morning of April 11. Vaccines coming this week I didn't look up. That's a few degrees of separation from reality (do companies deliver what they said to the feds and do the feds deliver what they said to the province).

I don't know enough to know the logistics/flow through of this. I assume that the feds deliver everything to a central provincial location and then the province sends it out to secondary DC's and then to clinics? Gov't may stock their clinics but I suspect at least the pharmacies flow through intermediate warehouses.

He's a provincial liberal candidate. Ask him where he got his information. From the media report his numbers seem off: How many COVID-19 vaccines can Ontario expect in April?
If those numbers are correct, the number not yet delivered makes some sense. If AZ dropped off 583,000 doses on March 30 it takes a while to get through the stockpile. Not sure why there would be shortages at injection sites though. Maybe that was scheduled and didn't happen? So much fog from the governments.

Less Canadians have died from covid than in the Battle of the Somme.
This is pure theatrics set up by the WEF as part of operation lockstep. Also nowhere, in all of known natural history of all contractable diseases; has there been an aerosol transmissible virus with an incubation period of up to two weeks. Everybody’s forgot about bat soup once all this crap made it’s way into the Overton window. I’ll wait for the next gain of function experiment to go wrong before I start really complaining.
Lordy, here we go again.

If those numbers are correct, the number not yet delivered makes some sense. If AZ dropped off 583,000 doses on March 30 it takes a while to get through the stockpile. Not sure why there would be shortages at injection sites though. Maybe that was scheduled and didn't happen? So much fog from the governments.
If we had the excess quantities he suggest, then we'd be using the company specified intervals for shots, and not some random pseudo-scientific number that the feds came up with, based upon the quantity that they could expect to obtain. That's the part that really cheeses my wife off, and the reason that she was reluctant to pick a date. She was hoping that if she could put it off for a bit, she'd get the proper dosage at the proper interval. Being a clinical biochemist, she knows the imperative of keeping within the clinical trials' parameters.

Possible that the feds synchronized the dumping off of multiple loads in Toronto on April 7, and then counted the Provincial allocations/injections right then and there, as part of the feud between Ford and Trudeau. Could also be that the ones in storage have already been allocated. Some of them are going to have to travel way north, and freezer trucks would count as freezers, wouldn't they?

Edit: One thing I will note. When I signed up for my 60+ covid shot in the Ottawa area when it opened up, it put me in a queue; there were half a million people ahead of me in line, and I signed on an hour after it opened. Many people I know had already gone to Quebec, Toronto, Kingston, and Sharbot Lake for their shot. I'm not sure how there are that many people around, but that's what the software said. All of the vaccine in freezers may already be allocated. The first appointment I could get was for the 20th of April.

Last edited:
Also, in what world do people think it’s normal for scientists and pharmaceutical companies to develop a known efficacious dosage of some life saving medication. And then a quacky CCP sympathizing government that flew this **** in for over a year goes “oh no no hold on, THIS is the dosage that will work out for us”

Also, in what world do people think it’s normal for scientists and pharmaceutical companies to develop a known efficacious dosage of some life saving medication. And then a quacky CCP sympathizing government that flew this **** in for over a year goes “oh no no hold on, THIS is the dosage that will work out for us”
Take it easy with comments. Mods have shut down a lot of threads if they went too far off the rails on conspiracy or politics. It's been nice having one alive for a week.

yes there is lots of vaccine sitting in freezers.
because we have a lot of people coming due for second shots, and if we do not have those second shots , we may have minimalized the effect of the first one.
believe it or not , they do have a plan and a few scientists working on this .

The mainstream media is not doing anybody favors in this by reporting things that are true, but with no explaination way.

On a happy note (or not) Oakville hospital opened a new Covid ward yesterday at 8am , repurposed another floor, and it was full by noon! Good job Oakville !! use those resources ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom