Elephant in the Covid room | Page 25 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Elephant in the Covid room

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS:

The Ontario Government is expected to make an announcement regarding an upcoming announcement about whether or not they’ve decided to make a decision on deciding how and when to announce the announcement.

The announcement comes after the decision to make the announcement was postponed in favour of deciding to announce the announcement for the announcement decision in advance.

In China, a rare public admission questioning the efficacy of its homegrown vaccines. The director of China's CDC said current Chinese vaccines offer low protection against the coronavirus, and the country needs to consider other technologies for immunization. He also praised the benefits of the mRNA vaccines developed by Pfizer and Moderna, after initially questioning their safety.

Those comments were quickly scrubbed by Chinese censors, while state-run media said they were a complete misunderstanding.

tumblr_inline_ppjbi8puPS1ss1lam_500.gifv

So, uh, I’m 8 days post vaccination now. When does my 5G kick in?

And the Bill Gates microchips haven’t issued me any commands yet either.

I’m starting to think this was all a big conspiracy theory or something.

You automatically reboot in the middle of the night and close everything you were working on. Often don't work well the next morning either.

Oh great, I’m going to BSOD in the middle of a ride somewhere, aren’t I?

I often don’t work well in the morning already.

So it came from a bat?
That is what they (the scientists) believe the source is. It took them years to pinpoint the source of the SARS one, also being a bat. I believe same person, who found the source for SARS, is also looking into the source of COVID-19.

But we are in the "lack of information age" and other theories will come up without any reasoning other then people want to point fingers. I doublt there will be any clarity on this subject because of all the misinformation and people being, well people believing what they want to.

it's sad when a country unleashes a man made virus into the world and has no remorse or backlash for the damage and death its caused
Of course lung cancer is largely because of tobacco, originating in North America, and pushed hard by American companies. I don't see them falling on their swords. Call it American cancer.

Of course lung cancer is largely because of tobacco, originating in North America, and pushed hard by American companies. I don't see them falling on their swords. Call it American cancer.
Apples and oranges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom