Elephant in the Covid room | Page 24 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Elephant in the Covid room

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pure theatrics set up by the WEF as part of operation lockstep.

Please stop with this nonsense before you get this thread locked like all the others.

Please do some reading on some scholarly science based websites.

yes there is lots of vaccine sitting in freezers.
because we have a lot of people coming due for second shots, and if we do not have those second shots , we may have minimalized the effect of the first one.

Very few people are due for second shots yet actually. My wife got her shot a few months back now and her second shot was rescheduled for 3.5 months, so even the very super early people like her still aren’t even due until June.

The major dosage numbers didn’t really get underway until 4-5 weeks ago, so it’s going to be July - August before people are due for their second shots.

I got my first shot a week ago Yesterday. My scheduled appointment for my second shot is July 25.

There’s no reason they can’t use these shots sitting in freezers right now, especially with shipments ramping up dramatically in the weeks and months ahead. The “gotta hold them for the second shots” arguments don’t hold up.

My daughter is now scheduled for the second shot in 28days from her first

Interesting. It may be because of her health situation.

My wife was originally scheduled for ~30 days as well. Then the email arrived.

Most people are extended schedule now.

Very few people are due for second shots yet actually. My wife got her shot a few months back now and her second shot was rescheduled for 3.5 months, so even the very super early people like her still aren’t even due until June.

The major dosage numbers didn’t really get underway until 4-5 weeks ago, so it’s going to be July - August before people are due for their second shots.

I got my first shot a week ago Yesterday. My scheduled appointment for my second shot is July 25.

There’s no reason they can’t use these shots sitting in freezers right now, especially with shipments ramping up dramatically in the weeks and months ahead. The “gotta hold them for the second shots” arguments don’t hold up.
My wife got two shots five weeks apart. She works in health care with very vulnerable people. The link I put up yesterday IIRC says ~330,000 Ontarions have two shots.

I agree, holding them in the freezer for shot two makes no sense at this point. They thought about doing that with the first shipment and quickly abandoned that plan. In the face of rapidly increasing supply, inject what you have now and hope the supply chain doesn't collapse by the time you need shot two.

I wonder if they’ll figure out with more testing that due to the extended time between shot 1 and 2 there needs to be a 3rd shot.

I wonder if they’ll figure out with more testing that due to the extended time between shot 1 and 2 there needs to be a 3rd shot.
Maybe, also due to variants there may need to be a third (or fourth) shot that is different. The important thing is getting one to drastically reduce spread and sort out the long-term plan once it is under control. Potentially wasting a few million $20 shots in exchange for ending the cycle of lockdowns is fine with me.

I can see how easy it is to game the system.

Get shot #1 at Rexall
Wait a few weeks
Get shot #2 at Shoppers

Unless there’s a diff between 1 and 2 all you need to be sure of is that it’s the same vaccine. I’m sure there’s no tracking system between the 2.

i’m far from an immunologist, however everything I’ve read seems to indicate that boosters will be necessary into the future, at least until it burns itself out which seems unlikely

I can see how easy it is to game the system.

Get shot #1 at Rexall
Wait a few weeks
Get shot #2 at Shoppers

Unless there’s a diff between 1 and 2 all you need to be sure of is that it’s the same vaccine. I’m sure there’s no tracking system between the 2.

It is very much is tracked, you need to provide your health card before hand and it is entered in their system.

The fact it is highly tracked in the Ontario health system will also prevent people from being able to just print out fake vaccinations and having them work anywhere serious that’s actually validating them. Once checks and balances go into place for things like international travel I’m sure the databases will be available for validation by the authorities - a fake piece of paper does jack **** when the computer it’s scanned on says you never actually got the shot.

i’m far from an immunologist, however everything I’ve read seems to indicate that boosters will be necessary into the future, at least until it burns itself out which seems unlikely

It is very much is tracked, you need to provide your health card before hand and it is entered in their system.
In the interest of a fast rollout, the protections times verified in the trials were crazy short (30 to 90 days iirc). It may work for longer but we dont know yet. As we havent had a media storm for people getting covid after vaccination, I suspect the protection lasts longer.

0C3DE1F0-9C5F-4FA5-AC96-46C2E55CAAC7.jpeg

Here’s the slip you get afterwards. It’s very integrated with the Ontario health system. You also get an email version of the slip as well - I had it in my inbox before I got back to my car in the parking lot.

It seems they got this part right, anyways. I’m sure some people will try fake slips for travel and such, but one scan on the computer simply to verify yes/no valid, and boom….step back from the Gangway / Jetway sir, you’re being denied boarding.

it's sad when a country unleashes a man made virus into the world and has no remorse or backlash for the damage and death its caused

I’m wondering what is happening, in one breath they are saying we are opening more covid clinics. And in another they are saying they’re closing clinics because of vaccine shortages

I’m wondering what is happening, in one breath they are saying we are opening more covid clinics. And in another they are saying they’re closing clinics because of vaccine shortages
it’s a mess. Probably were expecting vaccines but didn’t get them.

Or it could go the other way. They gear up for a certain size population, and not enough people show up for whatever reason.
I asked when my wife got hers and they said they expected much bigger crowds.

The good news is Bezo made record profits. Also probably one of the most hotspots for spreading covid at work

Last weeks Moderna was delayed to this week. Huge Pfizer coming this week as well.

Ramping up but not without snags.

It’ll be interesting to see if the USA gets more generous with us as their anticipated massive surplus happens in the coming weeks.

Or it could go the other way. They gear up for a certain size population, and not enough people show up for whatever reason.
I asked when my wife got hers and they said they expected much bigger crowds.
Blame the province for sure. Can’t expect people who don’t know where the F to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom