Durham cop demoted after crashing car on way home from bar, reporting it stolen to another police service | GTAMotorcycle.com

Durham cop demoted after crashing car on way home from bar, reporting it stolen to another police service

Demoted, not FIRED . And his demotion starts when he returns to work from his ongoing medical leave . And it lasts two years then he automatically going back to previous rank . His criminal record will have no impact on his career , you know , enforcing the criminal code.

I have a net zero trust level in the police in several regions . Hamilton, Niagara, Durham , all completed goon shows .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

That is ridiculous. Anyone that's not a cop would be charged, put through the wringer, and have their lives ruined financially and socially.

This poo needs to stop. The police union shouldn't be there to protect criminal activity.

Hmm. No Impaired driving or leaving the scene charges.

I wonder if they tested his BAC or checked his bar tab. I suppose being an honorable cop, his word on "2 beers" was sufficient to avoid being charged with the offences a normal citizen would face.

I wonder if they tested his BAC or checked his bar tab. I suppose being an honorable cop, his word on "2 beers" was sufficient to avoid being charged with the offences a normal citizen would face.
They probably just forgot to breathalyze them or waited too long somehow these things happen in the heat of the moment

Sent from the future

He plead guilty to the lesser charges so they don't go through the trial and risk actually having their friend going to jail.

Amicus Curiae "Friend of the Court". If he were to testify in court that he had 2 beers at the bar and the bartender that was working that night testified he had 8, his testimony would carry more weight. In your scenario you'd have a Friend of the Court giving his word lying to his buddies who are also Friends of the Court. Rigged to begin with. In reality? They were all in on making sure there were no charges.....none that would stick, anyway.

It sure doesn't instill confidence in the force. DRP has some serious public perception issues - I'll add this to the list....

It sure doesn't instill confidence in the force. DRP has some serious public perception issues - I'll add this to the list....
A former chief of drp explained why they intentionally hire dumb goons. Police work is too boring for smart people and they quit. The solution they chose was to hire mouth breathers who couldn't get a better job.

Last edited:
A former chief of drp explained why they intentionally higher dumb goons. Police work is too boring for smart people and they quit. The solution they chose was to hire mouth breathers who couldn't get a better job.
If a traffic cop wants to make his job more interesting he could make a game of it.

How many different charges could a cop lay? Not just speeding

Turns: Left turn into left lane. Right into right.

Insecure loads

Obscured licence plate

Overly tinted windows

Unreasonable noise

Lane hogging

DUI checks on E bikes

E-bikes on sidewalks

Award prizes by giving them cards like the Bingo ones. Fill in a line and get a Timmie card. Fill in the whole card and get a toaster oven.

To add to the unreasonableness of this. If he was charged before becoming a cop, no force would hire him. But once a cop, you don't lose the job? So much horse$#!+ !

If a traffic cop wants to make his job more interesting he could make a game of it.

How many different charges could a cop lay? Not just speeding

Turns: Left turn into left lane. Right into right.

Insecure loads

Obscured licence plate

Overly tinted windows

Unreasonable noise

Lane hogging

DUI checks on E bikes

E-bikes on sidewalks

Award prizes by giving them cards like the Bingo ones. Fill in a line and get a Timmie card. Fill in the whole card and get a toaster oven.
That would require working.

Back
Top Bottom