dumb question, do you need passport for domestic flights | GTAMotorcycle.com

dumb question, do you need passport for domestic flights

SkyRider

haven't flew in a long while. don't remember. flying to vancouver soon. do i need my passport? cuz mine has expired so i wonder if i need to renew.

thanks. lol

As long as you're not leaving the country, all you'll need is a driver's license, with a picture.

Wow!!! There should be a new section for these kinda questions.....

don't need a passport just be mentally prepared to be aggressively checked by screening security at Vancouver's airport. And just smile don't say anything more or they'll taser you.

When it comes to airport security no question is a dumb question.

I remember i got in quite an argument when i didn't have the address i was staying at in the US. Backcountry camping usually doesn't have an address...

Nope, no passport required.

I miss the old days of being waved through when driving across the US border. Tried to cross the border at Windsor once with only my license shortly after the passport rule came into effect and got pulled over. When asked the reason for our vist we told them we were going to get White Castle. They basically called us idiots and hassled us for an extra 30 min. In hindsight we should've lied but they still let us through.

don't need a passport just be mentally prepared to be aggressively checked by screening security at Vancouver's airport. And just smile don't say anything more or they'll taser you.

That's only if you don't give them the Hoser-Nod..I just get waved right through, eh..

Nope, no passport required.

I miss the old days of being waved through when driving across the US border. Tried to cross the border at Windsor once with only my license shortly after the passport rule came into effect and got pulled over. When asked the reason for our vist we told them we were going to get White Castle. They basically called us idiots and hassled us for an extra 30 min. In hindsight we should've lied but they still let us through.

I've heard in the old days if u have blonde hair and blue eyes, it makes it easier.
<trollface>

haven't flew in a long while. don't remember. flying to vancouver soon. do i need my passport? cuz mine has expired so i wonder if i need to renew.

thanks. lol

I would renew it if I was you.

I was told a few years ago (perhaps incorrectly) that I would need one if my flight was planned to cross into American airspace on account of the possibility of an emergency landing or re-routing. Dubious perhaps, but what if?

I've heard in the old days if u have blonde hair and blue eyes, it makes it easier.
<trollface>

Didn't need all that, just the fact that your skin tone was the same as the US border would get your through.

When asked for ID just moon them and you are fine.

Approach the border with a little tan and your pants will be down as well but with guards around and some dudes hand up your *** before they turned you around.

When asked the reason for our vist we told them we were going to get White Castle. They basically called us idiots and hassled us for an extra 30 min.

Haha, and why do people go to White Castle?

thanks. lol
Only when you go to the independent republic of Quebec, Vancouver hasn't separated yet

thanks. lol

So instead of calling and getting the information directly from the people who know, you decide to ask on a forum?

I see you've figured out how Expedia works.

Back
Top Bottom