Ding and Run - what would you do? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ding and Run - what would you do?

That's cheaper than I expected. I don't think it was pushed a foot (although if you had it in neutral with one click on the parking brake, maybe as it could roll freely).
I would have expected more for the refinish. Regardless of the size of the job there could be paint costs (colour and clear), gun cleaning, oven time etc.

My wife caved in the sliding door of our Uplander and the quote was about $2000.00. They made so many of the things in silver I was able to find a silver door and bolt it in myself saving about $1500.00.

I would have expected more for the refinish. Regardless of the size of the job there could be paint costs (colour and clear), gun cleaning, oven time etc.

My wife caved in the sliding door of our Uplander and the quote was about $2000.00. They made so many of the things in silver I was able to find a silver door and bolt it in myself saving about $1500.00.
It looks like they arent painting to me
Just a grille and plate holder. By some miracle they think the bumper cover and crash bar are untouched.

That's cheaper than I expected. I don't think it was pushed a foot (although if you had it in neutral with one click on the parking brake, maybe as it could roll freely).
Probably in 1st, no parking brake. The 1 foot estimate came from the nice pink haired lady.

He hit right in the middle of the lic plate holder, crushed it, broke the plastic grille behind and dislodged a bumper cover clip. No paint reqd, just remove bumper plastic, change grille, refit bumper cover, collect $600.

No paint on this one, he crushed the lic plate holder.

Back
Top Bottom