Daily sports car? | Page 55 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Daily sports car?

My point exactly. 250g and it doesn't look much different than a 10 year old 911.

They simply don't turn heads anymore
I guess a lot depends on what you consider necessary traits of an "exotic" car. Personally, I am more interested in something that blends in visually but is exciting to drive. I understand if someone wants an exotic to be loud and bright to show off.

I guess a lot depends on what you consider necessary traits of an "exotic" car. Personally, I am more interested in something that blends in visually but is exciting to drive. I understand if someone wants an exotic to be loud and bright to show off.

Previous posts Sounded to me that the price tag is the qualifier

I've always preferred this definition:

"strikingly, excitingly, or mysteriously different or unusual"

I've always preferred this definition:

"strikingly, excitingly, or mysteriously different or unusual"
I don't know about that. A mini with a busa motor (or vintage muscle car with EV swap or . . .) may fit that definition and I consider it in no way "exotic". I think there needs to be some extension of that definition to include an eye-watering price when new. Is a cheap "exotic" possible? Maybe an Alfa 4C? I don't consider it exotic but you sure don't see a lot of them and it looks strikingly different.

IMaybe an Alfa 4C? I don't consider it exotic but you sure don't see a lot of them and it looks strikingly different.

kinda "slow" for an "exotic", but sexy nonetheless. enjoy them while you can. 2020 was the last year, and not many ppl bought them.

I don't know about that. A mini with a busa motor (or vintage muscle car with EV swap or . . .) may fit that definition and I consider it in no way "exotic". I think there needs to be some extension of that definition to include an eye-watering price when new. Is a cheap "exotic" possible? Maybe an Alfa 4C? I don't consider it exotic but you sure don't see a lot of them and it looks strikingly different.
Indeed, why does an exotic have to be expensive? I think the two have historically gone hand in hand but I wouldn’t consider it exclusive. A Lotus or a 4C are perfect examples.

Okay, just to clear things up, I meant high end European hotties. Lamborghini, Mclaren, etc
Why you gotta discriminate? Alfa’s need love too.

Why you gotta discriminate? Alfa’s need love too.
Alfa's get exotic love, just maybe not the 4C.

alfa-romeo-8c-competizione.jpg

No roof, no trunk, no baby seat possible….I’d rather just buy the MX-5!

Wonder how many kms Id have to do to ‘save’ money on the diesel commute….

I don't think I can DD a sports car unless I had gobbles of money :(

Okay, just to clear things up, I meant high end European hotties. Lamborghini, Mclaren, etc
Not as nice as a Chevelle.....

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom