Covid Alert App.Download it here | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Covid Alert App.Download it here

You still haven't stated what right is being given up.

Privacy is it's not obvious . I don't need an APP to monitor me or my family .

I literally posted the source code so you can read it. You can also compile it and install it on your phone to ensure that it is, in fact, the code you just read instead of something else (via Play Store or whatever.)

Wait, you have no clue what the **** I'm talking about right?

I'll pass installing anything that has anything to do with tracking for the government .

What privacy are you giving up? It doesn't know your location or your name or your phone number or have access to anything outside of the app on your phone. You are giving up that a random number spent 15 minutes close to another random number at some point in the last two weeks.

/s That's one tiny step away from house arrest /s

Life is strange.You and i have totally different outlooks on some things.And when i read your sig,i am right beside you.

Life is strange.You and i have totally different outlooks on some things.And when i read your sig,i am right beside you.

I guess life experience is the difference . Don't get me wrong . I respect your right to get the APP. I just do't get it why you would want it . All it does is create fear .

I guess life experience is the difference . Don't get me wrong . I respect your right to get the APP. I just do't get it why you would want it . All it does is create fear .
The app creates fear or paranoia creates fear?

Instead of being notified that you had a decent chance of being exposed, you would prefer to be in blissful ignorance and pretend it never happened?

I'll pass installing anything that has anything to do with tracking for the government .

Again, you have no clue what the **** I'm talking about right?

You can read exactly what the code does and compile it (e.g. build it from the code you read and understand) if you decide to. But you can't. Rather than trying to understand, you're giving into ignorance and using heavy amounts of internalized beliefs instead of research to check if what you think is factually true.

If you have kids, I sincerely hope they're smarter than you are. All it takes is a small vocal amount of people like you and we end up with a feedback loop of factually false information that propagates into the massive amounts of stupidity we've seen this year.

Last edited:

All it does is create fear .

It's increasingly evident you have little to no actual understanding of what this app is all about, how it works, and what it's designed to do.

You just assume because it has roots in the government that it's automatically bad. Because you claim to have had a bad experience half way across the world in some banana republic, all things government on this side of the pond = bad as well?

I know who's "creating fear" here....it's you. I can't imagine what it's like to live in such a state of paranoia.

If you have kids, I sincerely hope they're smarter than you are. All it takes is a small vocal amount of people like you and we end up with a feedback loop of factually false information that propagates into the massive amounts of stupidity we've seen this year.

So he has a different opinion than you and others on this forum, big ******* deal.

It's a dick post by you mentioning his kids.

Someone needs to learn to code.

Just tell people that having bluetooth on all the time sucks your battery too hard.

So he has a different opinion than you and others on this forum, big ******* deal.

What part of here's the source code, you can figure out what's objectively and factually correct is an opinion? Do you look at a math equation and say "NO MUH OPINION IS RIGHT?"

And yeah, I'm always a dick to people who do the above.

Touchy subject, but not without merit. Parents instil their beliefs on their children. When they're based in being a good well balanced person who is a positive and contributing member of society, that's great. When it goes down the road of having your children to grow up full of fear, hate, paranoia, or are taught to be sexist, homophobic, whatever....well, yeah, society should call that out.

Those things do not come naturally by a child - they are taught. They are instilled.

They shouldn't be. Some people are just lousy parents who end up raising maladjusted children, or kids who grow up to be enormous ******** when they reach adulthood.

Present company aside, of course.

I'm gonna get baked. Maybe I'll understand what you were trying to say then lol

Touchy subject, but not without merit. Parents instil their beliefs on their children. When they're based in being a good well balanced person who is a positive and contributing member of society, that's great. When it goes down the road of having your children to grow up full of fear, hate, paranoia, or are taught to be sexist, homophobic, whatever....well, yeah, society should call that out.

Those things do not come naturally by a child - they are taught. They are instilled.

They shouldn't be. Some people are just lousy parents who end up raising maladjusted children, or kids who grow up to be enormous ******** when they reach adulthood.

Present company aside, of course.

Spot on. Hope you didn't learn that through ****** parenting (I did! lol)

It's increasingly evident you have little to no actual understanding of what this app is all about, how it works, and what it's designed to do.

You just assume because it has roots in the government that it's automatically bad. Because you claim to have had a bad experience half way across the world in some banana republic, all things government on this side of the pond = bad as well?

I know who's "creating fear" here....it's you. I can't imagine what it's like to live in such a state of paranoia.

I doubt you are smart enough to figure out Lenin would love you .

If you pay attention to Canadian politics and the mess we are in
What privacy are you giving up? It doesn't know your location or your name or your phone number or have access to anything outside of the app on your phone. You are giving up that a random number spent 15 minutes close to another random number at some point in the last two weeks.

/s That's one tiny step away from house arrest /s

That is exactly how it starts . If it saves one life . Just give up your ID next step your location at all the times . That is how you lose freedom .

I doubt you are smart enough to figure out Lenin would love you .

If you pay attention to Canadian politics and the mess we are in

That is exactly how it starts . If it saves one life . Just give up your ID next step your location at all the times . That is how you lose freedom .
So why not cause a stink when/if you actually give something up? At this point, you are giving up nothing. We have enough real problems that I don't think we need to focus on potential problems because we think we know what might happen in the future.

Lenin would run over you people . You obviously do not learn from history . Stay focused on the APP . Yet you say it's a voluntary APP today . Till tomorrow it is mandatory .

FYI 油井緋色 my kid is in the gifted program at school . I teach both to think for themselves .

One of my kids was in the gifted program as well. Now on the deans list at college. Yay.

But one of the kids in there with her during her high school years was a colossal self absorbed witch who thought it was her place in the school to belittle everyone else in the school who wasn't in the gifted program because they were "peasants" in comparison.

Yeah, an *******. Who'd have thought it. Being in a gifted program doesn't somehow mean that your kids aren't still learning all the wrong things from you still - not sure why you'd connect the two. It just means then have a few extra brain cells to rub together.

Yeah yeah, Lenin blah blah, sheep, Lenin.

Yawn.

Back
Top Bottom