Coronavirus | Page 460 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be hard if this is a win, hope they are not forced to close shop,

Where would all the residents go?
Maybe they could buy extendicare for about 200 million :unsure:

Still waiting on my 3090 before I buy the game.
Heard they might be releasing a patch(es) by March to deal with the glitches...

I've been playing on the latest patch, there is nothing game breaking I have come across. There are plenty of weird stuff going on, like sunken cars, or you get hyper speed when running, dancing smearing trees, but not enough to distract from the game.
But if you are getting a new GPU might be best to wait. The graphics are pretty demanding, this is the first game I couldn't run at my 30" monitor's native resolution, so I had to go down to 1080. I also have a 970 which is long in the tooth now. ?‍♂️

I've been playing on the latest patch, there is nothing game breaking I have come across. There are plenty of weird stuff going on, like sunken cars, or you get hyper speed when running, dancing smearing trees, but not enough to distract from the game.
But if you are getting a new GPU might be best to wait. The graphics are pretty demanding, this is the first game I couldn't run at my 30" monitor's native resolution, so I had to go down to 1080. I also have a 970 which is long in the tooth now. ?‍♂️
find a used 1080ti, they are still baller

Interesting number crunching on the Covid app, jabs and random testing (never heard of this). Yes, I realize its the Sun but still...

find a used 1080ti, they are still baller
Thanks, I could, but rather something with RTX to tap into ray tracing and DLSS (or whatever that oversampling/optimizing resolution feature is)
But honestly this is the only game which has taxed my GPU, maybe when this COVID is gone I can consider it more.

A few of my buddies (shockingly old school Polaks) all believe the reason for lack of any actual bite to travellers is JT’s and Liberal refusal to put restrictions on brown people for fear of offending. I don’t share this sentiment but they keep repeating that line, not even sure why or how it’s related. I guess they’re looking for an easily identifiable target? *shrug*
This is a tough dance, staying politically correct while confronting the realities of cultural differences. I'm not big on political correctness, I prefer calling a spade a spade. In the GTA, some of the hardest hit communities are marginalized areas where close quarters, economic conditions, and education rates have worked for COVID. Flemingdon, Jane/Finch Corridor, Malvern.

Some of the hardest hit communities are a not marginalized -- they are middle class communities known who have a zest for family and community events. They also have abundant male machoness - both factors that have resisted social distancing and gathering. These are the old Italian areas of York centered around Woodbridge and Maple, and the SE Asian communities in Brampton, Milliken, and Mississauga. Community leaders and politicians in these areas need to do more, leaders everywhere should not be afraid of calling them out for their poor performance.

Tomorrow we try again to make Ontario healthier. All we have to do is stay the hell home. Groceries and pharmacy. Our weak government has allowed the list of essential services to grow to an extent that this mandate means nothing.
If everyone does just a little bit more, maybe we can make this thing go away.
It would be great to hug our loved ones again.
Do your part.

Ontario Association of Chiefs of Police expect no checkpoints, no house checks, no proactive enforcement of any kind. Expect to respond to complaints and ticket if required.

I doubt they have the personnel to do it anyways. It took a pandemic (revenue hit) for TPS to start enforcing basic traffic laws. I don't think they have the manpower to do anything close to what you've described.

I doubt they have the personnel to do it anyways. It took a pandemic (revenue hit) for TPS to start enforcing basic traffic laws. I don't think they have the manpower to do anything close to what you've described.
Gov't published the actual law (finally as it takes effect in two hours) and proactive enforcement would be useless anyway. Five pages of exceptions to when you should stay at home, so basically continue on with life as you did last week.

For those interested REG2021.0034.e

Last edited:
If a different political party was in power right now, does anyone believe our situation would be any different?
I believe it would be different. In some cases worse. I'm not sure if we have a better option. I hold them all to a higher standard than they can meet. Unfortunately for us, my bar is about ankle high and they cant make it (clear, effective, honest and transparent governance).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom