Coronavirus | Page 411 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we should be thankful that it hasn't mutated yet to something that is more easily transmissible. Oh wait . . .
"this new variant is more than 70 per cent more transmissible." :(

Not gonna lie..... given how quick some of those European countries reacted - at first I thought this was EU's way of getting back at the UK for Brexit lol.

I was in an Uber this morning , driver told me his last customer had a sister flying in tomorrow from the UK. She's flying in from UK via JFK in New york to get around any issues. This thing will be around for ever with folks like this.

That gives the conspiracy theorists a lot to work with. By letting the virus run away, Trumpie drives up the need and price of the vaccine as people realize it is serious. If containment had worked well, the vaccine wouldn't be very valuable.
Now @GreyGhost are you one of them? That is a interesting theroy you got there.....??

I was in an Uber this morning , driver told me his last customer had a sister flying in tomorrow from the UK. She's flying in from UK via JFK in New york to get around any issues. This thing will be around for ever with folks like this.
But but.. our boarder is closed ?‍♂️ Or do I miss-understand what closed means?
Surely when the gov said it was closed they meant it...?

which begs the question wtf are you doing in an uber

The big question is,do you have toilet paper?

Which is ridiculous because the border guard once you reach Canada should be able to pull that info....

‘oh you flew in from the UK? Cool. Your plane home is leaving in an hour. Cost is on you.’

Such a simple solution if they actually wanted to implement it.

meanwhile my buddys son couldn’t come for his brothers funeral a couple years ago because of a $12 ETA from the UK. Idiots.

I don’t go into stores. Shopping for some is a recreational sport - for me it’s just another chore. I buy everything online and use delivery or curb side pickup.

I think this lockdown should be everything for 2 weeks. Allow all retailers and restaurants to open for curb side or delivery only.

Have the uber guy deliver it ?

Damn, now I'm hungry
Pillsbury dough boy here I come

Douggie is late to his press conference.....
Probably trying to track down and beat the multiple sources of leaks. I don't know how any legitimate communication can happen when his office is probably being bombarded by media/residents with questions/comments.

Edit:
Started 13:22. Sounds like he is going to cry.

Last edited:
Saw a funny thing on Reddit:

how long before politicians in Ontario are caught breaking the lockdown instituted on Christmas Eve at 12:01am?

‘Christmas Eve’ was the most popular answer....

I hope they’re wrong.

Saw a funny thing on Reddit:

how long before politicians in Ontario are caught breaking the lockdown instituted on Christmas Eve at 12:01am?

‘Christmas Eve’ was the most popular answer....

I hope they’re wrong.
Lockdown bumped to boxing day. Another fail. People will have family xmas. They should lockdown return to post-secondary as well.

Douggie is ****** that 63,000 people a day (I think he said day) are going through pearson.

Elementary schools closed until Jan 11, high school to Jan 25.

Woohoo, daycare appears to have survived the arbitrary line in the sand.

Aww, ski hills shut down.

But don't worry, construction, film, television and manufacturing can continue to operate without restriction. facepalm.

Last edited:
Soft lockdown
I like that it sounds good, kinda like a kinder gentler machine gun hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom