Coronavirus | Page 399 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do I queue? How long will it take?
Super unstable apparently. Only being injected at the two locations in the province where Pfizer drops it off. I haven't seen anything that says where those locations are. I would assume Ottawa and Toronto as JT needs to protect his friends first.

Details haven't been announced. Given the limited early availability only to health care workers, those arrangements are probably going to be made privately by invitation. We shall soon see.

Details haven't been announced. Given the limited early availability only to health care workers, those arrangements are probably going to be made privately by invitation. We shall soon see.
Waiting for my cell to ring. Hope it's Health and not Revenue Canada this time.

I wonder if the anti-maskers are going to try and walk around without masks and claim they got the shot...

I wonder if the anti-maskers are going to try and walk around without masks and claim they got the shot...
The only practical public health measure is masks until herd immunity. They haven't even tried to determine if vaccinated people can spread the virus. I don't see mask requirements being lifted until at least next September.

I know they are going to vaccinate the elderly

but has anyone heard if they are going to vaccinate the people with immune system that are weakened because of other meds?

or underlying condition

but has anyone heard if they are going to vaccinate the people with immune system that are weakened because of other meds?

or underlying condition

I would think that comes down to an individual choice.

or underlying condition

Those people should consult their doctor.

Those people should consult their doctor.
Agree. They haven't studied those cases afaik. They were just looking at healthy people. Studies on edge cases will follow (or more likely edge cases will decide to get immunized and that builds a body of knowledge).

I wonder how long it'll take for fake vaccination papers take to show up in Ontario once the real ones are rolled out to those that actually got vaccinated. It'll be a whole economy like fake IDs.

On another note, just found out my buddy's 4yr old has been tested positive for COVID. Surprisingly the rest of the family is negative. They're in quarantine until the 29th because it's 14 days from last contact, and 10 days from negative result. They may go get another test just to speed up that process, but for now they're waiting until the time passes.

Super unstable apparently. Only being injected at the two locations in the province where Pfizer drops it off. I haven't seen anything that says where those locations are. I would assume Ottawa and Toronto as JT needs to protect his friends first.
Ding Ding Ding.

" will begin inoculating health-care and long-term care workers at two hospitals in Toronto and Ottawa next week"

"Beginning Tuesday, December 15, these first doses will be administered at University Health Network and The Ottawa Hospital to health care workers who are providing care in long-term care homes and other high-risk settings. "

GG- any bets whether politicians and their families are also in the highest risk category?

Ding Ding Ding.

" will begin inoculating health-care and long-term care workers at two hospitals in Toronto and Ottawa next week"

"Beginning Tuesday, December 15, these first doses will be administered at University Health Network and The Ottawa Hospital to health care workers who are providing care in long-term care homes and other high-risk settings. "

GG- any bets whether politicians and their families are also in the highest risk category?
My buddies (that aren't keen on taking the vaccine) keep saying they'll only take it if they see politicians taking it and nothing happens. Of course if the politicians take it....it'll be a placebo because the commoners are going to be the test subject guinea pigs for the world...I love these guys but I'm starting to tire of discussing the topic to death and don't want to sound like a broken record to them.

I'm all for the vaccine and look forward to getting it, although I know that I won't be on the list for a LONG time while others ahead of me get it. Let them, I'll wait my turn like a normal person.

Will the locations not be decided Provincially? Isn't this a Doug Ford thing?

Will the locations not be decided Provincially? Isn't this a Doug Ford thing?
Officially yes. But given that the raging hotspots are GTA and windsor, the selection of Ottawa as a highest priority is a curious choice.

Douggie is not immune from politics. If he pisses off JT too much, the tap turns off and Douggie cannot print money like our esteemed leader.

Info on the vaccine... trials on already 21k people.
Placebo on 21k people as well.

also

In quebec they've come up with this ranking of who gets the shot (i translated for all yall)
So it could give an idea of who gets dibs

1. LTC
2. Health workers
3. Private LTC
4. Isolated communities with low health care service
5. 80 y old+ overall
6. 70-79 y old overall
7. 60-69 y old overall
8. Under 60 with risk factors
9. Essential workers under 60
10. All other adults under 60
11. Kids
12. Pregnant ladies (they havent tested on them)

Info on the vaccine... trials on already 21k people.
Placebo on 21k people as well.

also

In quebec they've come up with this ranking of who gets the shot (i translated for all yall)
So it could give an idea of who gets dibs

1. LTC
2. Health workers
3. Private LTC
4. Isolated communities with low health care service
5. 80 y old+ overall
6. 70-79 y old overall
7. 60-69 y old overall
8. Under 60 with risk factors
9. Essential workers under 60
10. All other adults under 60
11. Kids
12. Pregnant ladies (they havent tested on them)
Essential workers under 60 is almost everybody except for retail/restaurant. Do we really want the last people vaccinated those that interact with many maskless people daily? The definition of essential throughout this whole mess has been embarassing.

Officially yes. But given that the raging hotspots are GTA and windsor, the selection of Ottawa as a highest priority is a curious choice.

Douggie is not immune from politics. If he pisses off JT too much, the tap turns off and Douggie cannot print money like our esteemed leader.
So you're just stating your opinion then. Got it. Just as valid as any other opinion. Just making sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom