Coronavirus | Page 384 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
AG not at all happy with Dr. Williams.

CE is doubling down at a press conference where she is talking about how awesome we are doing. We have the lowest provincial infection rate in Canada. Then she adds the caveat of outside of Atlantic Canada. So we are the best if you exclude the 25% that is better. Awesome. Strong point there stupid.

Adamson BBQ is really pressing hard to see if government shutdown is a bluff. So far, the answer is yes. He had over 100 maskless people eating dine-in yesterday so they couldn't safely shut him down because it was too busy. De Villa gave him a red notice (closure for public health) last night and he re-opened for dine in today. Paper obviously won't stop him. He is basically daring them to either arrest him or drop a concrete barricade in front of his doors.

Maybe our politicians have the Covid variant that stops thinking.

1) Shut of the gas to the building.

2) Shut off the hydro

3) Shut off the water

The diners don't care about their health so let them eat cold uncooked food in a joint with overflowing toilets.

I know the building. It used to be a ReStore charity shop.

4) Block the parking entrance with a couple of cop cars and mark the street a no parking-tow zone. Let the tow operators make a buck as well.

2) Shut off the hydro

3) Shut off the water

The diners don't care about their health so let them eat cold uncooked food in a joint with overflowing toilets.

4) Block the parking entrance with a couple of cop cars and mark the street a no parking-tow zone. Let the tow operators make a buck as well.
There are many effective ways to enforce, this is a test to see if there is the political will to use them. He's backing everybody into a corner and nothing good happens in that situation.

There are many effective ways to enforce, this is a test to see if there is the political will to use them. He's backing everybody into a corner and nothing good happens in that situation.

Justin's daddy proclaimed the War Measures Act over the FLQ activities. Maybe it's time to throw together a Health Measures Act that has enough clout to end these stupid antics by criminal charges instead of bylaw wrist slaps. Maybe it's time violators at mass events get B**** slapped into reality.

To protect the jail guards the alternate penalty would be to provide a warm body for medical students to practice intubations. To minimize spread of disease the device would be sterilized after every third procedure.

Justin's daddy proclaimed the War Measures Act over the FLQ activities. Maybe it's time to throw together a Health Measures Act that has enough clout to end these stupid antics by criminal charges instead of bylaw wrist slaps. Maybe it's time violators at mass events get B**** slapped into reality.

To protect the jail guards the alternate penalty would be to provide a warm body for medical students to practice intubations. To minimize spread of disease the device would be sterilized after every third procedure.
Swipe your OHIP card to enter the premises. That suspends your coverage for 30 days. If you get the vid, hopefully you can come up with money from somewhere because it's going to be expensive. When you are actively trying to make society suffer, why should we protect you?

I think the strategy so far has been to let the provinces deal with it and to not use such federal measures. My guess, and it is just that, is if JT does so people in some provinces will lose their poop (say say AB, SK....) so by letting the province take charge it is now Kenney and Moe.... But then again, that does not look to be working well in Aberta. Regardless, we see our numbers but if you look internationally we are not terrible (like US and much of Europe) but not good (Australia and New Zealand).

Simple, it requires public money and investment to sustain it, our market is small. When we go a long time with no pandemic...someone will eventually say why are we spending tax dollars on....? We had vaccine production (manufacturing not just research) in the past. Past governments let them be sold off to foreign companies and shutdown. No investment.

The current government is doing things ($$$$$) to get some production back here but that will likely happen well after COVID19 is over. Well hopefully, not that I want repatriation of production capability to take a long time but I want COVID to not take years to get rid of. The catch, will future governments keep investing in it or will they cut, cut, cut in the future.

There are hundreds/thousands (even more) things that we can no longer do in this country, we have let them slip away. Many times race to the bottom plays a big part. It is scary what other like problems we will have in the future... PPE was another example we saw in this pandemic, how could we let that happen....we chose to let it happen.
There is a big difference between having a vaccine producer on standby and mismanaging the national stockpile.

Its true many govts manage stockpiles poorly however that is not an excuse. It may also be true that past Canadian govts did it poorly, that too is not an excuse.

Hell, we didn't even fund a single warehouse to stockpile PPE supplies and now people want them to prop up entire industries to be at the ready? I understand the concept but just don't seen it happening. If the industry is run by private entities, they just keep turning the screw on government every year (compliance with new regs, inflation, cost of training went up etc). The industry has to be viable and sustainable on its own or we are doomed to repeat the same cycle.
I don’t think this should be terribly hard to manage. Pay the existing supply chain floor plan and storage costs. Let them use and turn the inventory to avoid expiry and waste costs.

simple inventory reporting and audit is all you do to manage the pile.

How could Canada let that happen, that we are not able to manufacture vaccine in this country
Lookup Ontario manufacturing, what happened to it and whose responsible.

Going to be the middle of next year before this country ever sees a vaccine

That's us. Thanksgiving was cancelled as is Christmas. My folks are up there age wise and my Mom has had COPD.

I would rather miss a Christmas and have some more to enjoy in the future rather than this Christmas ultimarely be the last one. At best we may meet somewhere and chat with our vehicles 10 ft apart.

No flights etc or travel for us until my wife and I are both vaccinated.

Of interest... I am in an antibody study through McMaster. 200 Covid positive folks and 200 without Covid. Test now, in 6 months, and at a year to see what anti bodies I have and what happens to them.

Will share if you wish because they are sharing my results with me.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Douggie cancelled christmas gatherings today. Obviously many won't listen but at least there is a clear public policy that people can consider when making their plans.

I don’t think this should be terribly hard to manage. Pay the existing supply chain floor plan and storage costs. Let them use and turn the inventory to avoid expiry and waste costs.

simple inventory reporting and audit is all you do to manage the pile.
Two words. Government bureaucracy.

What’s the point of making proclamations on various rule changes if there’s no teeth to them? It’s farting in the wind right now.

I remember that well. I was a wee lad at the time but have read enough biographies in my time to know the moment well. Seen reruns of the clip many times.

For any who have yet to see it:

Was it "the bleeding hearts will have to bleed" and "fuddle duddle"?

He was an ignorant POS that started the downfall of this country

Now he son is trying to finish out his fathers Legacy

I remember that well. I was a wee lad at the time but have read enough biographies in my time to know the moment well. Seen reruns of the clip many times.

For any who have yet to see it:

Does PET look stoned in this interview? Kinda smiley and slow talking.

2) Shut off the hydro

3) Shut off the water

Just arrest the owner, toss him in jail for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom