Coronavirus | Page 315 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link please . You will never see a real investigation in Canada . The main media is on the government dole.

This was posted before. Mounting U.S. deaths reveal an outsize toll on people of colour

Re excess deaths: The above is a CP24 article (CP24 is a division of Bell Media, a private corporation, NOT on the government dole) and they are referencing US information from the CDC. Granted, the CDC is a US government organisation, but they are as non-partisan as can be.

Still think it's "fake news" invented by the government? It's consistent with similar analyses from the UK's Office for National Statistics, and from other countries.

If you think independent government agencies in different countries are all colluding to generate fake death reports (which, by the way, could be cross-checked against real people and real cases), you are beyond help.

They create fear . Yet do nothing for your safety . There are no standards for theses masks. So the people that implemented these rules know they are not for safety but control.
How exactly is wearing a mask control? Of what exactly?

A mask doesn't have to filter absolutely everything out ... all it has to do is stop most of the big droplets from a sneeze or cough or talking (the big droplets carry virus in suspension) and just about any mask short of one made of fishing netting or knitting will do that (and it has been shown). Masks don't stop us from doing anything ... in fact, mandating their use allows us to go about most of our daily lives while wearing a mask most of the time.

These various infection-reduction measures don't all have to be 100% effective all the time. They just have to be effective enough so that on average, any given infected person infects less than one other person, so that the spread of infection diminishes over time.

Lots of people are being intentionally obtuse about this.

You'll have to excuse me while I go out to grab an evening coffee with a few buddies ... as I've always done ... but this time, while wearing a mask.

Oh my, why am I hearing about people and their kids coming down with colds right now ?
... this does not bode well for our counter-measures.

Which of the obtuse angles do I side with. Anybody have an acute angle on this?

Mask or not, you're going to spread the virus if you're on top of other people. We need to keep the elderly and the vulnerable safe.

Not to go off on a tangent, but with your reasoning, I wouldn't trust you enough to cosine a loan with you.
I wouldn't sine in the first place.

What happened to that Quebec company that outsourced all of their production to China, France and the U.S. and Trudeau gave a big grant to, to rebuild it?

Doug is positioning himself well.

How exactly is wearing a mask control? Of what exactly?

They do nothing unless there is standard for them . Any cloth will do even if it does nothing . It is a distraction from what the government is doing . Federally WE scandal and outrageous spending . While the numbers are negligible .

This was posted before. Mounting U.S. deaths reveal an outsize toll on people of colour

Re excess deaths: The above is a CP24 article (CP24 is a division of Bell Media, a private corporation, NOT on the government dole) and they are referencing US information from the CDC. Granted, the CDC is a US government organisation, but they are as non-partisan as can be.

Still think it's "fake news" invented by the government? It's consistent with similar analyses from the UK's Office for National Statistics, and from other countries.

If you think independent government agencies in different countries are all colluding to generate fake death reports (which, by the way, could be cross-checked against real people and real cases), you are beyond help.

Dude read where the numbers are coming from " The Associated Press and The Marshall Project, a non-profit news organization covering the criminal justice system " . The article flips back a forth from CDC to these other organisations. The whole article is mixed with quotes an numbers from different places and people .

Read this article - Canada's $600 million 'media bailout': A guide to federal tax breaks for the news industry

Unifor is giving the money out . Do you think they are unbiased ?

You can do all the searches you want . I can't find the answer as to who is being bribed in the media .

It is a distraction from what the government is doing . Federally WE scandal and outrageous spending . While the numbers are negligible .

You realise that this is a worldwide pandemic, right?

Spain doesn't care about Canada's WE scandal.

And the Canadian numbers are small (I wouldn't say negligible) because of the actions that have been taken. Witness: New York City. Florida. Texas. The USA as a whole.

A mask doesn't have to filter absolutely everything out ... all it has to do is stop most of the big droplets from a sneeze or cough or talking (the big droplets carry virus in suspension) and just about any mask short of one made of fishing netting or knitting will do that (and it has been shown). Masks don't stop us from doing anything ... in fact, mandating their use allows us to go about most of our daily lives while wearing a mask most of the time.

These various infection-reduction measures don't all have to be 100% effective all the time. They just have to be effective enough so that on average, any given infected person infects less than one other person, so that the spread of infection diminishes over time.

Lots of people are being intentionally obtuse about this.

You'll have to excuse me while I go out to grab an evening coffee with a few buddies ... as I've always done ... but this time, while wearing a mask.

You are a great comrade . Uneducated but a great comrade . You need a specific filter to prevent the virus from escaping your mask . Go have your coffee now and fell proud you are doing your bit .

Dude read where the numbers are coming from " The Associated Press and The Marshall Project, a non-profit news organization covering the criminal justice system " . The article flips back a forth from CDC to these other organisations. The whole article is mixed with quotes an numbers from different places and people .

Huh??? Where are what numbers coming from?

Coronavirus Update (Live): 23,108,805 Cases and 802,988 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer -> They explain where they are getting their information from.

You mean your rational for you and the sheep . The numbers are almost insignificant . But you go guy show people what a good citizen you are .

ahhh...I see, you're one of those people self-elevated above epidemiologists, immunologists and virologists. Let me ask you a question...even if you don't believe what you’re being told by experts with infinitely more qualifications than yourself, what course of action do you think will get us back to normal quicker? Yours or theirs?

ahhh...I see, you're one of those people self-elevated above epidemiologists, immunologists and virologists. Let me ask you a question...even if you don't believe what you’re being told by experts with infinitely more qualifications than yourself, what course of action do you think will get us back to normal quicker? Yours or theirs?

I'm guessing that he advocates throwing up hands in defeat and doing nothing.

For an example of what happens when you do that ... Brazil. Or Florida. Or Texas.

No thanks.

They do nothing unless there is standard for them . Any cloth will do even if it does nothing . It is a distraction from what the government is doing . Federally WE scandal and outrageous spending . While the numbers are negligible .
?‍♂️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️

Here’s what ignoring advice gets you in Europe currently. Croatia had a few outbreaks....apparently quite a few from tourist towns where club goers didn’t really pay any attention to advice on social distancing or masks. Quarantine rules were then laid for visitors to Croatia on return to a home country. Tourists scrambled to get home before those rules came into effect. Croatia's tourism industry, upon which they rely heavily for their economy, is now in tatters.

Jackasses like the club goers and the naysayers **** it up for everyone else. In this case they may have ****** over an entire country and a tourism industry really trying to make a go of things.

These jackasses think they know better, they absolutely don’t. They almost always think that any rules don’t really apply to them, they absolutely do. Mostly they just don’t think though.

Sheep are easily led animals. The jackasses aren’t being advised by experts, they are being advised by dickheads from twitter and their mad uncle bobby on Facebook. Who’s the real sheep?

You are a great comrade . Uneducated but a great comrade . You need a specific filter to prevent the virus from escaping your mask . Go have your coffee now and fell proud you are doing your bit .

TF is this guy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom