Coronavirus | Page 304 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far it just seems like a Chinese brushing scheme all the seed tested have been fairly common harmless vegtables.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

Usually customs isn't worried about the seeds themselves, but the pests that may be coming along with them. That's the reason (but for one example) that you can't bring firewood across the border. They don't care about the wood, they care about the bugs bored down inside that might be along for the ride.

Is it just me? Anyone else noticing more American plates lately? I have seen to Florida and one Mass in the past few days here in Waterloo.

Is it just me? Anyone else noticing more American plates lately? I have seen to Florida and one Mass in the past few days here in Waterloo.
My uncle is a snowbird and keeps a car in Florida for when he is there.
This spring he opted to drive home in his Florida car rather than fly home with the masses. He now has a car with Florida plates in Ontario.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Saw a Nova Scotia plate the other day. Haven't seen any US plates & I'm close to 3 border crossing points with NY state. probably 25% of the cars I used to see on the QEW were US plated cars. Not this year. Haven't seen a one.

My uncle is a snowbird and keeps a car in Florida for when he is there.
This spring he opted to drive home in his Florida car rather than fly home with the masses. He now has a car with Florida plates in Ontario.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

At one time that was illegal. A Canadian couldn't drive a US car in Canada. At one time I would have loved to buy a US Goldwing, register / insure it there but drive it here.

The government and insurers wouldn't get their take.

At one time that was illegal. A Canadian couldn't drive a US car in Canada. At one time I would have loved to buy a US Goldwing, register / insure it there but drive it here.

The government and insurers wouldn't get their take.
Afaik it still is. You can drive it here, but you have a limited window where it can remain in Canada before you need to take it back to the border and properly import it.

It's hard to believe that there wackos here in Canada just like down south.From my neighbourhood fb page.

• Don Noble
    Don Noble
    Do not download this app.
    Hide or report this
    • Kevin Sexton
      Kevin Sexton
      I already did. It installed Windows Vista on my iPhone and signed me up for Hotmail. What the hell, Bill Gates?
      Hide or report this
    • Kevin Sexton
      Kevin Sexton
      I'm being sarcastic of course. I'm not afraid of this app. The code has been reviewed by security experts, it only access my Bluetooth, so it's only got a 30 foot range. And I don't have an iPhone, I have an android and can see what permissions the app…See More
      Hide or report this
    View 1 more reply
  • Rebecca Steele
    Rebecca Steele
    Done! I hope more people will also download so we can all be in this together!
    Hide or report this
    • Don Noble
      Don Noble
      Rebecca Steele . So you want to be chipped and your DNA altered. With a cemicsl vaccine. Research what in it. You will change your mind. And we don't need it. Less than 1 percent die from it and they are are all over 70 years old with other health problems.
      Hide or report this
    • Kevin Sexton
      Kevin Sexton
      Don Noble every word you just wrote is wrong.
      Nobody is getting chipped. Nobody is having their DNA altered. Literally everything is a chemical. You can't research what's in a vaccine that doesn't exist yet. Only half the deaths are 75+, the rest are spread across age demographics. And why should elderly people's lives be worth any less?
      Plus many people who do recover in every age group have terrible long term effects.

It's hard to believe that there wackos here in Canada just like down south.From my neighbourhood fb page.

• Don Noble
    Don Noble
    Do not download this app.
    Hide or report this
    • · 16h
    • Kevin Sexton
      Kevin Sexton
      I already did. It installed Windows Vista on my iPhone and signed me up for Hotmail. What the hell, Bill Gates?
      Hide or report this
    • Kevin Sexton
      Kevin Sexton
      I'm being sarcastic of course. I'm not afraid of this app. The code has been reviewed by security experts, it only access my Bluetooth, so it's only got a 30 foot range. And I don't have an iPhone, I have an android and can see what permissions the app…See More
      Hide or report this
  • View 1 more reply
  • Rebecca Steele
    Rebecca Steele
    Done! I hope more people will also download so we can all be in this together!
    Hide or report this
    • · 8h
    • Don Noble
      Don Noble
      Rebecca Steele . So you want to be chipped and your DNA altered. With a cemicsl vaccine. Research what in it. You will change your mind. And we don't need it. Less than 1 percent die from it and they are are all over 70 years old with other health problems.
      Hide or report this
    • Kevin Sexton
      Kevin Sexton
      Don Noble every word you just wrote is wrong.
      Nobody is getting chipped. Nobody is having their DNA altered. Literally everything is a chemical. You can't research what's in a vaccine that doesn't exist yet. Only half the deaths are 75+, the rest are spread across age demographics. And why should elderly people's lives be worth any less?
      Plus many people who do recover in every age group have terrible long term effects.
From the crazy guy. His whole fb page is jammed with this stuff. I don't know if there is even a single kernel of truth or if it is all straight whack job propaganda with absolutely zero basis in reality.

117269129_10164354974045122_595822928323296100_n.jpg

From the crazy guy. His whole fb page is jammed with this stuff. I don't know if there is even a single kernel of truth or if it is all straight whack job propaganda with absolutely zero basis in reality.

But wait! There's more!

50189890836_b75a682f5c_b.jpg

Sometimes I wish the internet was still like it was in 1993 when only the people with more than 2 brain cells to rub together could even figure out how to get online to begin with.

Or like BBS's era where if you were a complete ******* online someone was apt to show up on your doorstop and rearrange your nose at worst, or you were ostracized from everyone else you shared the local online community with at best.

But now the internet has given everyone (even the patently stupid) a soapbox to stand on and share their idiocy with the world and connecting is as easy as 1, 2, 3.

Oopsie....

Coronavirus: Dozens test positive for Covid-19 on Norwegian cruise ship Dozens test positive for Covid-19 on Norway cruise

Yeah, when you read further into that story there's an epic amount of facepalm worthy things that happened resulting in that eventuality.

His latest:

Don Noble
All it does is track where you are . It's like being chipped. But if you have a smart phone you all ready are. It's got a chip in it to. You might want bill Gates to put another one in you too. You do know that less than 1 pecent die from the virus. And they are over 70 years old with other medical problems. No need for a phone app. Do some research. More people die ftom the common flu and they do have a vaccination for that. ?
Hide or report this
View 20 more replies
  • Don Noble
    Don Noble
    Ric ****** . Wecome to the slaughter. Sheep sorry about you luck. I hope you wake up. But remember me when you're about to die. I love all people. Why would I tell you **** . ? I care and if I didn't I wouldn't say anything. Do the research and I can send you lots of information. Just trying to help my fellow man . Bye

His latest:

Don Noble
All it does is track where you are . It's like being chipped. But if you have a smart phone you all ready are. It's got a chip in it to. You might want bill Gates to put another one in you too. You do know that less than 1 pecent die from the virus. And they are over 70 years old with other medical problems. No need for a phone app. Do some research. More people die ftom the common flu and they do have a vaccination for that. ?
Hide or report this
View 20 more replies
  • Don Noble
    Don Noble
    Ric ****** . Wecome to the slaughter. Sheep sorry about you luck. I hope you wake up. But remember me when you're about to die. I love all people. Why would I tell you **** . ? I care and if I didn't I wouldn't say anything. Do the research and I can send you lots of information. Just trying to help my fellow man . Bye
You engaged with him? I learned long ago not to waste time having a rational discussion with irrational people. By definition, there is nothing you can say to alter the crazy.

There's no way to vote him off the island, or something?

Steer into the skid, tell him the anti-theft "RFID tags" on items in stores are actually there to track everyone's movements post sale. Tell him they are on and in everything, specially food items...

You engaged with him? I learned long ago not to waste time having a rational discussion with irrational people. By definition, there is nothing you can say to alter the crazy.
Only a couple times. I don't feed those animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom