Coronavirus | Page 302 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
GzHSaUG.jpeg

the covid app launches today for download, who among GTAM is gonna download it?

Went to the Health Canada site. It's only for iphone. Lol

On google play store download covid alert. 9.5 MB. Setup takes two seconds (tells you how it works, allow notifications, tell it you live in ontario).
Just DL'd it

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

i dl the app but not able to turn it on from the placement on the iphone link they sent

On google play store download covid alert. 9.5 MB. Setup takes two seconds (tells you how it works, allow notifications, tell it you live in ontario).
Got it. Thanks.I feel safer already.

Big brother is watching you now. ;)
iu

Big brother is watching you now. ;)
iu
I hope that was in jest.

I’ve started seeing this online already. Funny part is that that people who don’t understand the technology behind how this app is designed to work without revealing any personal information, tracking you, or doing anything else some people seem to think it’s doing, well, they're the same people who are 100% oblivious to all the other apps (and things you do on a daily basis) which have already been doing that - for years.

This app is the least of their concerns if they’re worried about privacy.

Seriously everyone, download the app. Just use it. It’s safe, it’s private, it’s for everyone’s protection so we can get back to some semblance of normal faster.

I hope that was in jest.

I’ve started seeing this online already. Funny part is that that people who don’t understand the technology behind how this app is designed to work without revealing any personal information, tracking you, or doing anything else some people seem to think it’s doing, well, they’ve been 100% oblivious to all the other apps (and things you do on a daily basis, and probably have been for years) which have already been doing that forever.

Seriously everyone, download the app. Just use it. It’s safe, it’s private, it’s for everyone’s protection so we can get back to some semblance of normal faster.
Totally agree with you pp.I think the response will be very poor. People are stupid.

I’ve started seeing this online already. Funny part is that that people who don’t understand the technology behind how this app is designed to work without revealing any personal information, tracking you, or doing anything else some people seem to think it’s doing, well, they're the same people who are 100% oblivious to all the other apps (and things you do on a daily basis) which have already been doing that - for years.

This app is the least of their concerns if they’re worried about privacy.

Seriously.

The irony is mind-bending when you see these Big Brother/Tinfoil Hat/My Freedumbs memes about the COVID app posted on... Facebook.

omfg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom