Coronavirus | Page 279 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole world is going to go burqa.

I was just thinking about that the other day, I guess they had it right.
lol I think we are going to find out, anytime we want to go grocery shopping, to buy the produce recently harvested by migrant workers not wearing burqa

When this whole thing was hatching I was speculating that real estate would crash and burn but that didn't happen across the board. The stock market took a hit but could have been worse. What I didn't envision was the effects of the closures and shortages.

Personally I see us as a smaller version of the USA with Sauble Beach, Wasaga Beach and other spots seeing the crowds and attitudes. A second wave is in my forecast but a little one or a Tsunami?

What new shortages will be found? Toilet paper again, flour, yeast, money? What should I hoard?

When this whole thing was hatching I was speculating that real estate would crash and burn but that didn't happen across the board. The stock market took a hit but could have been worse. What I didn't envision was the effects of the closures and shortages.

Personally I see us as a smaller version of the USA with Sauble Beach, Wasaga Beach and other spots seeing the crowds and attitudes. A second wave is in my forecast but a little one or a Tsunami?

What new shortages will be found? Toilet paper again, flour, yeast, money? What should I hoard?
Vinegar and Mason jars. People will need to make pickles out of the millions of cucumber in backyard gardens.

50077721507_c0ebca6b33_b.jpg

Shouldn't his name be Lea?

Effin' plague rats.

Close the border for everything but needed goods. PERIOD. Pick what country you want to live in and pay the consequences. Health OR low taxes. Choose ONE. Can't go to your Canadian cottage....tough luck. Can't visit relatives........Tough luck. You made your choice. Live with it.

Your rights don't trump my right to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom