Coronavirus | Page 278 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess we are going to see a spike in cases for the US after July 4th
Probably a huge one. I hope we are wrong. The TB love fest didnt appear to cause a spike (probably due to luck). I am conflicted on this. If they also get lucky and there is no huge spike after july 4th, that will be fodder for the conspiracy people. If they get a huge spike, it may help some realize the severity but as their health care is already bumping into capacity limits, that lesson will come at the cost of thousands of lives. :(

Amazing. Sign at a vintage clothing store in phoenix.

200703134828-vintage-store-viral-mask-sign-super-169.jpg

'CumUNiZT NwZ NeTWrK bro!'

LOL. I was waiting for someone to mention the source. And yes, I get the sarcasm lol.

But this is one of those things that regardless of where it's coming from, it doesn't change the facts. Yeah, Fox News isn't going to run this sort of video because it doesn't fit their "The President is doing great and has everything under control!" narrative...but regardless, it's still the facts. ;)

LOL. I was waiting for someone to mention the source. And yes, I get the sarcasm lol.

But this is one of those things that regardless of where it's coming from, it doesn't change the facts. Yeah, Fox News isn't going to run this sort of video because it doesn't fit their "The President is doing great and has everything under control!" narrative...but regardless, it's still the facts. ;)

american minds have been warped to such an extent, they cant objectively agree on what reality is for fucks sake

I'm not sure you could get 9 out of 10 americans to agree that the earth is round and the sky is blue right now.

So I guess we are going to see a spike in cases for the US after July 4th

The one positive factor about Trump's Mt Rushmore political stunt (happening right now) is that it's an outdoor event.

The elephant in the (outdoor?) room is that this event could end up taking out a bunch of self-selected hardcore supporters who are also science-deniers.

Looking at Toronto, and you are doing so well.

The one positive factor about Trump's Mt Rushmore political stunt (happening right now) is that it's an outdoor event.
Step right up folks, see Mount Rushmore today, entrance is your right through the gift shop.

If we went from 0 to 33 cases from one nail salon ignoring rules when the rest of the people were, mostly, all social distancing and wearing masks, I shudder to think what’s happening in Florida.

Also, I was in Miami in February, that was my first time there. I have no need to ever go back. My cousin lives an hour north of there and that was a lot, lot nicer.

How many warning signs does MLB need before they realize they are trying to implement a really terrible idea? JT let the Jays practice at Rogers but hasn't decided on whether to allow games and visiting teams in. Hopefully he pulls his head out of his ass and realizes that travelling sports teams are just about the dumbest thing possible.

"Thirty-one Major League Baseball players and seven staff members tested positive for COVID-19 during intake for the resumption of training, a rate of 1.2%." "The positive tests occurred among 19 of the 30 teams "

GG-from what I saw before this is gaming the stats as they are testing a limited sample of people many times. If they tested the entire population at least once, given that 19 teams are infected, the positive rate will be much much higher, probably closer to 20%. This is before teams have even attempted to be near each other. This level of infection is just teams trying to practice with their own players.

I didn't get the whole game plan on this but it sounded stupid. Is it a toe in the door to allow games?

How many Jays players are Torontonians that actually live here?

Duneden Florida sounds better than donebreathin Ontario

Is JT creating a new issue to deflect attention from the WE charity screw up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom