Coronavirus | Page 123 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tic Toc. Posted by a friend in Ottawa. Again, inter-provincial arbitrary border is stupid. Infection rates are probably similar on both sides. This is just another step towards essential travel only.

"Ottawa and Gatineau police are installing additional cameras on the 5 bridges connecting Ottawa to Gatineau and will be doing vehicle checks asking why you are crossing the inter-provincial borders. Vehicles may be turned around if not deemed essential to prevent the spread of covid-19. Source: CBC News 24 Hour News Channel "

The biggest plus is that it makes people think. National policies are needed. If PQ shuts down hardware stores but Ontario doesn't then there will be travel for hardware etc.

TO update:

At least 12 weeks with current measures
Trying to get list of essential businesses chopped
NYC style lockdown possible

Were you watching before the press conference started???

Lots coming on and off camera not practicing social distancing.

Two in particular were seen to be standing beside each other and then leaning in and speaking quietly within inches.

One of those two repeatedly touched their own face and often rested their hand on their face in various “poses” while awaiting Tory and the others to arrive and be seated.

That guy should be read the riot act !!!

And they all should be shown what they did wrong .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darwin....they will maybe realize when it’s too late.

Evidently from the Washington Post (I did not see the original quote but it explains the attitude described)

"There’s an old brain teaser that goes like this: You have a pond of a certain size, and upon that pond, a single lilypad. This particular species of lily pad reproduces once a day, so that on day two, you have two lily pads. On day three, you have four, and so on.

Now the teaser. “If it takes the lily pads 48 days to cover the pond completely, how long will it take for the pond to be covered halfway?”

The answer is 47 days. Moreover, at day 40, you’ll barely know the lily pads are there."

TL;DR: The above is a botnet, very similar to the ones used for DDoS attacks to bring down servers, that provides protein synthesis simulations from your computer to send off to a massive database that allows medical professionals to look at the data and find cures for diseases.

A cure for COVID-19 fits this purpose. Folding@Home's servers are crashing because the introverted basement dwelling neckbeards like myself are slamming the servers more than ever with data.

So if anyone wants to contribute directly to solving COVID-19 and is already social isolating, here's a way!

Sounds promising :/ I don't know how I feel about this. Part of me would rather have an overreaction now and less death later, but I am sure some people will go all walking dead and I have no idea what that impact would be.

"The premier of Ontario says he is hesitant to release numbers tracking the potential impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, fearing the province’s modelling could cause “panic.” "

Sounds promising :/ I don't know how I feel about this. Part of me would rather have an overreaction now and less death later, but I am sure some people will go all walking dead and I have no idea what that impact would be.

"The premier of Ontario says he is hesitant to release numbers tracking the potential impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, fearing the province’s modelling could cause “panic.” "

If you play the situation down people will ignore distancing. If you play it up they will say we can't win and ignore distancing. Truth and a lie both hurt. The lie hurts later and for longer.

I'm not taking any bets on the future. If we have a vaccine by Christmas 2020 it'll take a few months for distribution so this time in 2021 we might be able to uncage ourselves.

Will we be like the lab animals cautiously creeping out or blasting out like a scalded cat?

The bean counters will start adding up the billions of dollars of government aid which will translate to tax increases. Increased taxes will slow consumer spending and hurt re-employment so more in EI benefits. Buy shares in a merry-go-round company.

China is claiming victory over the corona virus. The wet market have reopened. Still selling bats.

What is a wet market? Calls for crackdown on selling live animals amid coronavirus pandemic

“The only difference is that security guards try to stop anyone taking pictures, which would never have happened before.”

Going for Covid-20 it seems. Idiots.

If you missed my post #2368...

60 Minutes Australia has two videos you might want to watch. One is about the wet markets re-opened and fully operational in China...it’s eye-opening.
The second is all about the chain of events in China and the subsequent cover up.

Google “60 Minutes Australia Coronavirus”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

China is claiming victory over the corona virus. The wet market have reopened. Still selling bats.

What is a wet market? Calls for crackdown on selling live animals amid coronavirus pandemic

“The only difference is that security guards try to stop anyone taking pictures, which would never have happened before.”

Going for Covid-20 it seems. Idiots.
"It's just a foreign problem as for as they are concerned "

Ive been warning everyone about China for years. I do not buy anything made in China unless necessary and I do not buy any food product made in China period. The CPC have a plan to dominate the world. They infiltrate foreign governments and companies to steal proprietary technology (google Dupont white stolen by china) and gain influence. Canada stood by and allowed billions of dollars (much of it laundered) to flow from China into Vancouver and Toronto's real estate market, driving the cost of living up. Its the same situation all over the world in places like Australia, New Zealand etc. Find a market on the cusp of a boom, pour money in to create a bubble then sell. Rinse and repeat.
In China no foreigner can own housing or land. Heck citizens technically dont own the land their house rests on, the state owns it.
Covid-19 will not be the last virus we see originating from those wet markets.

I hope going forward that Canada and the rest of the world can de-couple themselves from China and slowly squeeze its prosperity and influence.

Ive been warning everyone about China for years. I do not buy anything made in China unless necessary and I do not buy any food product made in China period. The CPC have a plan to dominate the world. They infiltrate foreign governments and companies to steal proprietary technology (google Dupont white stolen by china) and gain influence. Canada stood by and allowed billions of dollars (much of it laundered) to flow from China into Vancouver and Toronto's real estate market, driving the cost of living up. Its the same situation all over the world in places like Australia, New Zealand etc. Find a market on the cusp of a boom, pour money in to create a bubble then sell. Rinse and repeat.
In China no foreigner can own housing or land. Heck citizens technically dont own the land their house rests on, the state owns it.

I hope going forward that Canada and the rest of the world can de-couple themselves from China and slowly squeeze its prosperity and influence.

whatever you used to post that was partially made in China.

You stop using products from China first....including what you used to post this...

It will be hard to switch away from products made in China overnight ... but there may be long term backlash because of all this. And regardless of whether this virus jumped to humans in the "wet market" or in the lab a few hundred metres away .... plus the subsequent cover-up ... that backlash may be deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom