Coronavirus | Page 102 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
bad day for USA
the curve is going vertical

yxYzdnS.jpg
Hasn't changed much on a log scale. Not getting worse, but not getting better either.

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-27 at 6.46.14 PM.jpeg

I know a ton of riders are introverts and have probably noticed extroverts freaking out about self isolation (or frankly failing spectacularly at it.) Maybe this'll make you guys laugh like it did for me lol

Last edited:
Speaking of cats, tics are real bad right now, check yourself and your animals after they have been .... oh wait :| most of you guys don't have an outside do you.

Let's hope we aren't head for an Italian type lock down.But the wimpy restrictions Ford has put in place are allowing the people of Ontario to spread this **** very easily.Gas pump to home to supermarket to drive thru! We need to lock it down before we run out of caskets.
**** your ride for sanity.Stay home!
hmM3V54.jpg

Speaking of cats, tics are real bad right now, check yourself and your animals after they have been .... oh wait :| most of you guys don't have an outside do you.

I don't actually have any pets.

And the bolded part might be what @shanekingsley said what about...because I don't get it either.

Let's hope we aren't head for an Italian type lock down.But the wimpy restrictions Ford has put in place are allowing the people of Ontario to spread this **** very easily.Gas pump to home to supermarket to drive thru! We need to lock it down before we run out of caskets.
**** your ride for sanity.Stay home!

Can't directly post a video here but there's a meme going around with Ford's speech about non-essential workplaces...then saying "not you" to almost everyone lol

I don't actually have any pets.

And the bolded part might be what @shanekingsley said what about...because I don't get it either.
Well if you are out in the woods you are just as likely to get them on yourself without owning a pet, it's an equal opportunity bug.

Well if you are out in the woods you are just as likely to get them on yourself without owning a pet, it's an equal opportunity bug.

I think most introverts are taking advantage of the massive video game sales. Some publishers like Capcom are honoring the self isolation thing by unlocking/updating **** tons of content to keep everyone busy too (for free.)

Not to mention Final Fantasy VII Remake and Resident Evil 3 Remake are all around the corner. Honestly this COVID-19 thing is a blessing for gamers (many are introverts.) So no ticks for us cause we're living our dreams WFH and gaming when the work is done!

EDIT: For those unaware, software development is easily done remotely (I'm in that boat), so pushing these games out digitally has no impact on COVID-19 spreading...assuming the companies making them aren't technically inept like the non-technical ones; should be safe to assume game publishers are technically adept lol

Now for the idiots lining up at GameStop/EBGames instead of digitally downloading....they're morons.

I think most introverts are taking advantage of the massive video game sales. Some publishers like Capcom are honoring the self isolation thing by unlocking/updating **** tons of content to keep everyone busy too (for free.)

Not to mention Final Fantasy VII Remake and Resident Evil 3 Remake are all around the corner. Honestly this COVID-19 thing is a blessing for gamers (many are introverts.) So no ticks for us cause we're living our dreams WFH and gaming when the work is done!

EDIT: For those unaware, software development is easily done remotely (I'm in that boat), so pushing these games out digitally has no impact on COVID-19 spreading...assuming the companies making them aren't technically inept like the non-technical ones; should be safe to assume game publishers are technically adept lol

Now for the idiots lining up at GameStop/EBGames instead of digitally downloading....they're morons.

funny you should mention it...

Webp.net-compress-image (1).jpg

Bullsht. The name "Coronavirus" was NEVER used widely until Wuhan, then apologists immediately began to spew exactly what you're saying when they renamed it "covid-19". Of course the Spanish Flu, Hong Kong flu, Swine Flu et al. all had their own scientific names, but those were never used.

BTW a-hole, I don't ever watch Fox News, but they're probably a lot better than what you're watching.

Because the media might be smartening up to stop encouraging racism by shoving a location to a disease's name. General public is ignorant enough to assume Koreans, Taiwanese, Viet, Philipino, Japanese etc. etc. would be from Hong Kong or China. And by that token, the "Spanish flu" would be thrown at Mexicans, Brazillians, and whoever else looks Latino.

I think most introverts are taking advantage of the massive video game sales.
and that would relate to the other half of the post you did not understand; most of you guys don't have an outside do you.

Hardly shameless & cowardly. They assigned it an official name as they do when a new virus is discovered and identified, they've done this for a while. We don't call H1N1 North America Flu, and the Spanish Flu wasn't Spanish. Virus's don't give f*** where its from.

Medical community experts have abandoned other naming conventions for similar reasons. WHO says disease names should avoid geographic locations, people’s names, species of animal or food, and other references that could incite fear or place blame.

WHO on naming the virus

Well I sure as hell care where the virus came from, especially when they all come from the same place that continues to be a hygene problem for the rest of the world. We don't call H1N1 "North America Flu" because it was originally called "Chinese Bird Flu" because that is where all those strains originated. And they almost all came from Chinese open-air live animal meat markets.

Reason A why not to call it the Wuhan Virus

1585356588197.png

Because the media might be smartening up to stop encouraging racism by shoving a location to a disease's name. General public is ignorant enough to assume Koreans, Taiwanese, Viet, Philipino, Japanese etc. etc. would be from Hong Kong or China. And by that token, the "Spanish flu" would be thrown at Mexicans, Brazillians, and whoever else looks Latino.

How is it racist to name a virus after the place it came from? If any part of the world REFUSES to clean up its act, it deserves to wear the shame of what they're doing/not doing. Covid 19 is the virus from Wuhan, China or, the "Wuhan Virus". I've seen the handful of morons who are blaming it on anyone who is Chinese, in spite of it being called Covid-19. We all know what the problem is in China, people there tell the truth and they go to jail. They ought to make a statue of the doctor who got thrown in jail trying to sound the alarm. The lone voice of intelligence and civility who died trying to save people from Chinese Wuhan Virus.

How is it racist to name a virus after the place it came from?

It's not. However, it encourages racism because the vast majority are ignorant and emotional as ****. How exactly does promoting the location of a disease (which can easily be Google-able) help with preventing future incidents? You want the mass populace to go marching into China with torch and forks?

Help me understand how shoving the location of a disease/virus' name that goes worldwide helps prevent China from doing the same **** again because all I can see is the unnecessary racism effect.

Too many Fox News watchers (and Trump followers) in Florida. Given the age of the population, they could be hit hard.

Florida: God's waiting room. Some friends rented a car and drove back. NOT isolating. Make that EX friends. She's a nurse.

Florida: God's waiting room. Some friends rented a car and drove back. NOT isolating. Make that EX friends. She's a nurse.
I wonder if they can reprogram the emergency alert system to geofence you? Basically, at the border, they tell the system where you are headed, set a couple of timers and send you on your way. If you are not at your destination within expected travel time + 15 minutes, screeching phone. If your phone changes towers within the next two weeks, Screeching phone. Do it again, screeching phone and a visit from the police to take you to forced quarantine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom