Coronavirus | Page 67 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sitting out on my front porch yesterday afternoon and my neighbour 3 houses up the street on the opposite side started his carb'd hotrod in his garage...like he does every 3-4 days. It struck me exactly how quickly I smelled the exhaust because the wind was flowing in just the right direction.

Food for thought.
Yeah your neighbour has a hot rod, and you don't like it, similar reaction to Harleys. Let's move on from your jealously already.

Disappointed.

IOC is still hanging onto the Olympics going ahead in four months. Maybe they know something we don't, like where they're getting toilet paper.

Is the event BYOTP?

IOC is still hanging onto the Olympics going ahead in four months. Maybe they know something we don't, like where they're getting toilet paper.

Is the event BYOTP?
Stupid decision time to call it off.

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

Is the event BYOTP?

They probably have the same situation being discussed in another thread: Too many contracts in place to be able to cancel them without repercussions, and the situation is too fluid to be able to predict what happens 4 months from now. As with the similar situation being discussed in another thread ... It will probably be dependent on what local health authorities say leading up to the event. If they still have in place a "no mass gatherings" policy, then it will be a no-go.

Certainly everyone is aware of the situation and is preparing contingency plans.

I think the point was that airborne transmission of something occurs very easily and quickly. Would it hurt your feelings less if I farted and you smelled it? :)
Not sure if you were trying to address this post to me, but no feelings were hurts, just calling out someone who always makes the post about themselves.

Sure go ahead, as long as you are ready for it to be returned. I've been known to make onions cry. ;):ROFLMAO:

Stupid decision time to call it off.

But if they do that, where are they going to get the money to maintain their $1,500,000,000 yearly budget? They will have to substantially cut back on their booze and hookers. It boggles the mind that they have such a large budget and do so very little.

But if they do that, where are they going to get the money to maintain their $1,500,000,000 yearly budget? They will have to substantially cut back on their booze and hookers. It boggles the mind that they have such a large budget and do so very little.
Maybe they will go bankrupt and then it can be fixed.

Cabin fever? This is only the beginning. At least it looks like I'll be able to go ride on Tuesday. Won't be anyplace to go that's open, but at least I can get out of here.

They probably have the same situation being discussed in another thread: Too many contracts in place to be able to cancel them without repercussions, and the situation is too fluid to be able to predict what happens 4 months from now. As with the similar situation being discussed in another thread ... It will probably be dependent on what local health authorities say leading up to the event. If they still have in place a "no mass gatherings" policy, then it will be a no-go.

Certainly everyone is aware of the situation and is preparing contingency plans.
My guess is the Corruption virus is still alive and well in the IOC - filling their pockets will always be their priority.

Another plea to close non-essential businesses, this time from Mayor Tory, but no actual action.

Nothing will happen until the province or feds make it official.

We need a face palm emoji

Put a request in to Paul. There's one in the vBulitin package. They have it in another forum I use.

49686745438_ea46f3ae6d_b.jpg

*EDIT* There is one in the package here. It's the iOS one ?‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom