Coronavirus | Page 258 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the best burger in the Waterloo area is Crazy Canuck across from the St Jacobs farmers market. Nice destination on an afternoon ride.

Not burgers but Anna Maes used to be good. Apparently she sold out and while still OK it seems different.

How the hell does that Contractor get a city contract? I want that gig. Probably pays great and obviously quality doesn't mean a thing.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess lowest bid.

Oops.
49951567528_e2951834f9_b.jpg

What? Relax, it'll grow back.
49951563253_0d9f4e7052_b.jpg

Any recommendations on a good burger joint here in the Dundas / Mavis area? I'm still learning the area and am now jonesing for a good burger.
I used to go to John Andersons when I was a kid - they are at Erindale Station Road and Dundas. Maybe look at recent reviews of that place.
I actually like South St Burger - they have good veggie burgers and I like their choice of toppings and their fries too.

Any recommendations on a good burger joint here in the Dundas / Mavis area? I'm still learning the area and am now jonesing for a good burger.
Uhhh, you're really close to the best burger (imo) in the GTA.

Woodys Burgers @ Lakeshore and Browns Line.

Id recommend the Bison burger and a nice dark craft beer. Its not cheap, but you wait a good 10-15 minutes (made to order, not half cooked ********).

Screenshot_20200530-114838_Chrome.jpg

Not the most flattering product picture there but 1500 reviews, enough said.

Last edited:
Uhhh, you're really close to the best burger (imo) in the GTA.

Woodys Burgers @ Lakeshore and Browns Line.

Id recommend the Bison burger and a nice dark craft beer. Its not cheap, but you wait a good 10-15 minutes (made to order, not half cooked ********).

View attachment 43323

Not the most flattering product picture there but 1500 reviews, enough said.
Been there when we lived at Lakeshore and Islington. Good burgers. Think I paid $30 for a burger with fries once.

Been there when we lived at Lakeshore and Islington. Good burgers. Think I paid $30 for a burger with fries once.
Yeah some specialty burgers and the bison can get expensive, but there's no compromise on the quality. Good reminder (and deterrent?) that we don't need to be eating out/slamming these things everyday haha.

Where would i find if the borders are open traveling to nova scotia from ontario, I've have tried to find it doing a google search. hoping someone could give me a hand

thanks

Where would i find if the borders are open traveling to nova scotia from ontario, I've have tried to find it doing a google search. hoping someone could give me a hand

thanks

Go to www.novascotia.com

Scroll down to the section “What you need to know”.

Paragraph 3 with the three bullet points.

Also, depending on your route, you might not even get through Quebec...see the link below. Read the section “Travelling from one region to another”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Driven by Webers for decades and never felt a need to stop by and wait in line for a burger. According to a lot of people (this thread included) I didn't really miss much. I'm all for a good burger and fries...but to wait an hour in line...I'd rather just get to my destination.

CB?
CW?
It's east of you on Dundas. Maybe around Burnhamthorpe iirc.
Haven't been there in years, though.

Edit:
My bad, closer to 427

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
50529b4a05425e04b8e2491c52dcc1c7.jpg

Last edited:
John Anderson was a great burger 30 yrs ago, its just a basic crappy burger now. Woody's is an outstanding product.
My current fav is Palermo Pub, Dundas and Bronte rd.
Because its fresh cut fries on the side. I dont do frozen fries . I have few life rules, this is one of them.

John Anderson was a great burger 30 yrs ago, its just a basic crappy burger now. Woody's is an outstanding product.
My current fav is Palermo Pub, Dundas and Bronte rd.
Because its fresh cut fries on the side. I dont do frozen fries . I have few life rules, this is one of them.
hmmm i didn't get the feeling Woodys was frozen. we'll have to do another test to confirm!

Got this from a physician, pretty good map visualizing COVID in ontario, I wonder if they update it daily:

Got this from a physician, pretty good map visualizing COVID in ontario, I wonder if they update it daily:

I checked two hots spots. One's in the middle of a farmer's field, and the other is in the middle of a bike path.
Is there any accuracy to them?

I checked two hots spots. One's in the middle of a farmer's field, and the other is in the middle of a bike path.
Is there any accuracy to them?

I think the Hot Spot dots might be the geometric centre of the postal code, town or region involved. It's not really clear about that.

Ontario planning to extend emergency order to at least June 30. That includes ban on groups over 5 as well as restaurant and bar closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom