Coronavirus | Page 542 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was chair of a committee recently. I hate useless meetings. We had two meetings that lasted about 10 minutes each, did the rest through Teams chat and email.

Same with 2 of my friends in their 50s. Primary caregivers to an 90+ elder who lives in a home. Toronto area.

My dad got his last week (80), they refused to do mom at the same time as she’s 79. She provides primary care 24/7, I raised hell and she’s in for next week. Halton area. Within Halton they are not too organized, the hospital vac station did dad, his 2nd jab got scheduled June 15. Mom goes to another community Center for first jab Monday, second jab apr 30.

The managed to get 8million CERB cheques out in a week to 2million who really needed them and 6 million who didn’t. After a year to get planning straight, They can’t figure out how to efficiently deliver vaccinations to those who really need them.
The reason for the delay is all about politics . People under 60 are getting the " jab " to raise the vaccination numbers before the election . While people in danger are waiting 4 months for their second shot .

Pretty sad the government is putting people at risk on the back burner AGAIN . Just for good optics .

The reason for the delay is all about politics . People under 60 are getting the " jab " to raise the vaccination numbers before the election . While people in danger are waiting 4 months for their second shot .

Pretty sad the government is putting people at risk on the back burner AGAIN . Just for good optics .
What election? Provinces pick who gets vaccinated and when. No provincial election soon. Federal election soon. Do you think Douggie is doing favors for JT (which obviously hurts O'Tooles chances)?

It's not politics; substantially all of us will have the opportunity for at least the first vaccination round before any upcoming federal election, unless all of the opposition parties collectively do something stupid. The NDP at a minimum has stated that they do not want to trigger an election in the midst of a vaccination campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom