Coronavirus | Page 540 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, did anyone catch the announcement regarding restaurants that just slipped out of nowhere an hour or so ago?

In the face of climbing numbers this seems incredibly backwards.
If it makes sense, don't do that.

To be fair to Douggie, the pushback is growing by the day. Outdoor dining isn't high risk and helps increase volume at restaurants that have been battered for a year.

Provincial booking for people over 75 starts Monday 22nd March. In addition, more pharmacies are being added, and they have removed the upper age limt, allowing sign-up of anyone over 60 via that route.
dad (69) booked his appointment for monday.

Outdoor dining isn't high risk and helps increase volume at restaurants that have been battered for a year.

Indoor to 50 people here in Durham, red zone.

Outdoor being opened, absolutely, especially with the nice forecast. Increasing the number of people jammed inside buildings right now, especially when you just know a lot of them are going to all belly up the bar and disregard all the rules (I've seen it already even with the 10 person limits out here) doesn't seem to make much sense.

My uncle lives out in Port Hope and he said the restaurants are checking licenses at the door to only allow locals in. So many people from the city driving out there to shop/eat/visit.

Unrelated, but I doubted I would actually get access to a vaccine until Christmas being 25 and decently healthy, but our regions MOH told us yesterday at work we would all get our first shot in May/June. I'm looking forward to that

Unrelated, but I doubted I would actually get access to a vaccine until Christmas being 25 and decently healthy, but our regions MOH told us yesterday at work we would all get our first shot in May/June

Things have certainly improved in the last 4-6 weeks so far as the supply and the road ahead.

We really should be so much further ahead of where we are now however, but that ship has sailed.

My brother just sent me this...apparently the over 60 crowd can start booking at pharmacies...

Nearest pharmacy that may have some is 85 km away. lol.

@48Connor which PHU are you in?...I'm a 53 year old teacher living in Milton and don't expect to be able to go until May/June even though we're technically on the phase 2 list...
Grey Bruce

EDIT: I should add we are in the Phase 2 list as well.

Last edited:
I made a pitstop at a park in Klienburg yesterday, and watched a gathering of over 10 (close enough to 20) people taking place. ?‍♂️

What is supposed to happen?

We can’t stay in lockdown forever

Even the experts say covid is here to stay

Definitely here to stay like bad drivers and drunks. The game plan is to implement safety devices and upgrade procedures so medical facilities don't become over loaded.

We aren't there yet. Dumbass politicians keep talking about people using common sense.

Definitely here to stay like bad drivers and drunks. The game plan is to implement safety devices and upgrade procedures so medical facilities don't become over loaded.

We aren't there yet. Dumbass politicians keep talking about people using common sense.
You say that, but the medical facility has never been overrun

You say that like paying more tax for gas is going to cut carbon.

What is supposed to happen?

We can’t stay in lockdown forever

Even the experts say covid is here to stay
Please just keep the fear going . No need for rational thought here .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom