Corey Perry... you dirty dog! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Corey Perry... you dirty dog!

Mad Mike

Looks like Perry found some interesting benefits while mentoring Connor Bedard.

The Blackhawks placed him on waivers after an internal investigation, and while the Blackhawks are mum on the details, it sounds like Perry did some high sticking on Mommy Bedard during a Mom's road trip with the team.

Last edited:
Well that's cryptic...

And how is it any of the BH organization's business?

Corey Perry is a player, not a coach. Sounds like he was shagging the rookie's mom. Get it? Got it. Good.

Reread Evoex response "he was smashing his mom" but I did understand.
From here on do I need to translate my jokes for the hard of thinking??

I am finding it hard to believe that he would be that stupid to do this.

And even more so that the mom would actually go along with it. Knowing very well that her son's career/reputation is on the line .

And how is it any of the BH organization's business?
Professional sports is a business, players work under standard contracts that broadly describe player conduct on and off the ice.

This is particularly bad for a few of reasons:
  1. Chicago's track record of covering up harassment and exploitation.
  2. The Mom's son, Connor Bedard, is the next coming in pro hockey.
  3. Perry was hired and placed into a mentorship role over Connor Bedard, a common practice in hockey and baseball -- those leagues want to make sure their promising young players don't get sidetracked like so many pro basketball or football players.

Finally, there is a code between teammates that is well understood and honoured. Break the code and you're out.

Professional sports is a business, players work under standard contracts that broadly describe player conduct on and off the ice.

This is particularly bad for a few of reasons:
  1. Chicago's track record of covering up harassment and exploitation.
  2. The Mom's son, Connor Bedard, is the next coming in pro hockey.
  3. Perry was hired and placed into a mentorship role over Connor Bedard, a common practice in hockey and baseball -- those leagues want to make sure their promising young players don't get sidetracked like so many pro basketball or football players.

Finally, there is a code between teammates that is well understood and honoured. Break the code and you're out.
Read up on why Steve Nash (basketball) got divorced ;)

Read up on why Steve Nash (basketball) got divorced ;)
Allowed in basketball and football.

Hockey and Baseball have a very strict player code. No guns in bars, no beating women, no banging teammates wives, siblings, children, moms or grandmas.

The occasional offense happens, dealt with harshly by the fans, league, team, & teammates.

I miss the old NHL , dozen teams and Bedard would have punched Perry and made him buy rounds . Story over

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
And the rest of the players would now refer to Perry as "Shorsey".

Back
Top Bottom