Contact Lenses - Save Your Money!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Contact Lenses - Save Your Money!!!

UltrA_09

Site Supporter
I've been saving hundreds of dollars every year by purchasing my contacts online using this method, and I thought it was time for me to share it with everyone here.

Here are the details on how to get the cheapest contact lenses on the market:

1. Call http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/ 1-866-414-2326

2. Tell them what you would like to order and that you want to price match with VisionDirect (http://www.visiondirect.com/lens/default.asp?catid=27087, as they always have the cheapest prices) while using the coupon code 25NEW (which adds an additional 25% off to VisionDirects price)

3. They will then apply the price match with an additional 5% off, and give you the total cost (including shipping) of the contacts to your door.

You can then agree to purchase them, or decline.

Feel free to share this information with everyone you know!

If you have not yet purchased your contacts online, DO IT NOW. Seriously, you'll be shocked with how much you can save. My local optical store (Laurier Optical) wanted to charge me $1050 for a yearly supply of daily contacts. Over $1000!!! Although I expected to pay a little more due to having astigmatism in one eye, but $1050 is absolutely outrageous. After following the method of buying my contacts online, I ended up paying a total of $425 for a yearly supply for the exact same contacts; a difference of $625. No wonder there are so many optical stores everywhere, they're making a ****load of money!

Now, I'll never walk into a Laurier Optical (or any optical store for that matter) every again.

You can find out more about buying contacts online in the RedFlagDeals thread here

I had it done. Lasts about 10-15 years. I got 12 before I needed gogs again. Well worth it, I had very bad vision in my right eye. To not wear contacts, ability to open up eyes under water, not have fogging, issues finding sports goggles - surgery was a game changer for me. I may go get a "touchup"

They can correct vision but not reverse aging. Everyone eventually ends up in glasses, or blind as a bat.

I know about ten people that have had laser, not one bad experience so far from the group. I'm still in glasses/contacts though, too much of a pussy

Got my last contacts from contact lens king or something, price was the best at that time.

Had it done in 2000. Loving it.
But, now I'm 44, and my eyes are starting to degenerate with age. Will likely need glasses again in another year or so.
Distance changing focus has definitely started slowing (i.e. looking at something close for a while then switch to digital clock 15 meters away).
Was one of the best things I could have done at the time.

Know 1 person who has had a bad experience - one eye is damaged, but the other is perfect.

I've been saving hundreds of dollars every year by purchasing my contacts online using this method, and I thought it was time for me to share it with everyone here.

Here are the details on how to get the cheapest contact lenses on the market:

1. Call http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/ 1-866-414-2326

2. Tell them what you would like to order and that you want to price match with VisionDirect (http://www.visiondirect.com/lens/default.asp?catid=27087, as they always have the cheapest prices) while using the coupon code 25NEW (which adds an additional 25% off to VisionDirects price)

3. They will then apply the price match with an additional 5% off, and give you the total cost (including shipping) of the contacts to your door.

You can then agree to purchase them, or decline.

Feel free to share this information with everyone you know!

If you have not yet purchased your contacts online, DO IT NOW. Seriously, you'll be shocked with how much you can save. My local optical store (Laurier Optical) wanted to charge me $1050 for a yearly supply of daily contacts. Over $1000!!! Although I expected to pay a little more due to having astigmatism in one eye, but $1050 is absolutely outrageous. After following the method of buying my contacts online, I ended up paying a total of $425 for a yearly supply for the exact same contacts; a difference of $625. No wonder there are so many optical stores everywhere, they're making a ****load of money!

Now, I'll never walk into a Laurier Optical (or any optical store for that matter) every again.

You can find out more about buying contacts online in the RedFlagDeals thread here

Well the problem is your optician is ripping you off! My wife gets a yearly supply and has that same astigmatism is one eye... she pays( well my insurance pays) like $250 for the whole year.

Whitby optical my friend...you need to fire that lauriel place.

There is plenty of places around to get it at a good price .... the scam is that Costco and some other retailers charge fitting fee and require a note from a doctor, even though your numbers have not changed in years. It's a well organized ring ... LOL

+1 for Lasik.
It's been over 12 years now - still perfect. Best investment of my life.

Well the problem is your optician is ripping you off! My wife gets a yearly supply and has that same astigmatism is one eye... she pays( well my insurance pays) like $250 for the whole year.

Whitby optical my friend...you need to fire that lauriel place.

That's great to hear! $250 for Dailies though? I've never heard of anyone paying that low. What brand is it? maybe she has bi-weekly, or monthlies... I was going to suggest you try clearly contacts anyway, you might find them to be cheaper.

As to everyone suggesting Lasik, I think at the end of the day that certainly is the best solution. But for those currently on contacts, I think this info would help.

That's great to hear! $250 for Dailies though? I've never heard of anyone paying that low. What brand is it? maybe she has bi-weekly, or monthlies... I was going to suggest you try clearly contacts anyway, you might find them to be cheaper.

As to everyone suggesting Lasik, I think at the end of the day that certainly is the best solution. But for those currently on contacts, I think this info would help.

No they are dailies as I yell at her daily to pick up the damn empty plastic containers every morning

I have the monthly & pay around $130/yr

Back
Top Bottom