'Chair' Girl | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

'Chair' Girl

By no means do I agree with what she did, but lifelong criminal records are of no benefit to anyone. Criminal records should be automatically expunged after a period of time assuming you stay out of trouble. If you get into trouble during the period where you still have a criminal record, then the period of the new record doubles, and so on. I'm sure a lot of members know someone that did something stupid in their youth but have become good citizens since then and are still being punished decades later when they apply for a job or try to travel. All a criminal record does is hold people down long after they could have gotten themselves back up.

I can better understand pardons for economic crimes. Rob or embezzle, do your time and prove to yourself and others you can provide for yourself for 10 years and I can understand. Emotional crime, murder, sexual, assault etc is different as the crime shows a lack of ability to control emotions.

Ten years later are the underlying emotions are still there?

Are you allowed an assault every decade because all records have been erased?

Sexual assault is a hard one in that so many cases aren't reported. A person gets charged for their first but was it their fifth (Four weren't reported) and is off in a few years and pardoned in ten.

I can better understand pardons for economic crimes. Rob or embezzle, do your time and prove to yourself and others you can provide for yourself for 10 years and I can understand. Emotional crime, murder, sexual, assault etc is different as the crime shows a lack of ability to control emotions.

Ten years later are the underlying emotions are still there?

Are you allowed an assault every decade because all records have been erased?

Sexual assault is a hard one in that so many cases aren't reported. A person gets charged for their first but was it their fifth (Four weren't reported) and is off in a few years and pardoned in ten.
Agreed.

Drake is an overrated undertalented knob too.
Very odd thing to say, he's smashed records for rapping and singing and his level of improvement since he entered the scene is actually quite impressive. Awards, music and streaming sales..he was part of the most successful group of artists in recent memory.

You`re entitled to believe what you like, but i don't see it.

Drake is quite musical for a rapper
I don't half-mind his stuff

Rhianna is above his station
chair ho is well below it

she's more like a Rondae type of ho
but he's due for a new contract and level up

Very odd thing to say, he's smashed records for rapping and singing and his level of improvement since he entered the scene is actually quite impressive. Awards, music and streaming sales..he was part of the most successful group of artists in recent memory.

You`re entitled to believe what you like, but i don't see it.

I don’t hear it. Wasn’t aware he was a musician. What does he play?

Lol.It's all about expression.They said Bob Dylan was crap when he bought an electric guitar.

Lol.It's all about expression.They said Bob Dylan was crap when he bought an electric guitar.

I paid good money to see Bob Dylan once.....that was a bollocks concert. Distinctive voice though, at least I could hear him as he wasn’t mumbling.

I paid good money to see Bob Dylan once.....that was a bollocks concert. Distinctive voice though, at least I could hear him as he wasn’t mumbling.
I did too. It was at Maple leaf Garden's.i think about 1970. He did 3 songs and someone threw a popcorn box. Show over.

What are you even trying to say? The definition of music is vocal or instrumental sounds.

Singers sing...musicians play instruments....Drake mumbles.
Any plans to career change to music production? I hope not.

Music production maybe...talentless bollocks production probably not, although I hear its popular with the young and tone deaf. ;)
And yet...$

As for Drake, can someone tell me the best song to listen to? So far all I have heard is a bunch of autotune sounding stuff, there has to be more to it? Prefer solo and none of this collaboration stuff.

Back on subject, is it true chair girl has singed on at the New Locomotion for post COVID "action"?....don't say you haven't heard of the place...

Back
Top Bottom