cell phone experts | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

cell phone experts

Listen, I researched this crap very well fairly recently.

The FE is an OUTSTANDING phone for what you pay and what you get.

I just bought a brand new sealed box NOTE 20 from these guys for cheap.

They have an even better deal on an FE model. $750 I believe retail is $1000?? NO tax, and they give receipt.

NEAR PERFECT GOOGLE REVIEWS. buy with confidence.

"Tax included" is a big deal. Thx Sunny.

Ended up with FE's. As always, painful experience dealing with rogers. Took 2.5 hours while the rep fought with rogers computer system and three phones calls. Ended up with three FE's and a Tab A8 for similar price to what I was paying once all credits are accounted for. Data went up from 6 GB to 99 GB (unintentionally, I didn't need that much it was all promotional crap). Bill credit of $965 in two months and $700 in costco cash cards today.

I was seriously considering buying a Note from Sunny's guy, but by the time all the credits were added up on the FE, it didn't make sense.

Gawd I hate my Iphone 8 (took it over when my wife upgraded to a Iphone 10max thingy as my S6 was dying). Going back to Samsung model that's a year or so old as that's more my pace.

Gawd I hate my Iphone 8 (took it over when my wife upgraded to a Iphone 10max thingy as my S6 was dying). Going back to Samsung model that's a year or so old as that's more my pace.
Ya I’m frustrated with my 8 as well. This recent update has literally killed my battery. I’m considering leaving Apple for good now. This is ridiculous.

What’s a good phone the size of the 8 (not the max) as I don’t want a monster as a daily phone.

I just bought a pixel 5 so far so good. Fairly small and waterproof was the reason I bought it after my Motorola G8plus pos. The Motorola wouldn't use wifi if Bluetooth was on and won't get another update last product from them ever for me. Pixel will get at least 3 more updates and should last me years.

Sent from my K87CA using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom