Car Dealers | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Car Dealers

@Joe Bass heck, I even have my old cassettes from when I was a teenager in the mid 80s...AND my two walkmans (AIWA and Sony)...years ago I bought this gizmo at The Source that allows you to convert your music on cassette to WAV files...only problem is you have to do it one song at a time, which takes too much time and patience...man I miss the 80s LMAO

P.S...aren't you also the fellow Prince lover?
Yes
Yes I am
And I still have a bunch of cassettes as well!
Only we weren't rich enough for the Sony Walkman
I have a Juantan (sp?) sometimes referred to as Candle.
BiWay special

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

meh...I used the cassette slot to hold my phone in my old car. Bolt thru one hole for the phone to grab onto and the other half into the slot. lol

Had to get one from Amazon for the new to me new minivan. Got a Mpow long gooseneck Car Phone Holder for just over $20...which seems to not be currently available. Works well, no logging roads yet though.

Last edited:
Hey @jc100 how is the Highlander for cargo room?
I know you have the two dogs.
My 2005 Pilot might have a few years left in it, but I haven't seen anything really comparable.
I don't like the rounded SUVs
And I like the wide hatch opening.
A 2010- 2014 Pilot is on my watch list, as is the 2015ish Explorer.
Iirc the 2018 Highlander has a third row of seats?

Hey @jc100 how is the Highlander for cargo room?
I know you have the two dogs.
My 2005 Pilot might have a few years left in it, but I haven't seen anything really comparable.
I don't like the rounded SUVs
And I like the wide hatch opening.
A 2010- 2014 Pilot is on my watch list, as is the 2015ish Explorer.
Iirc the 2018 Highlander has a third row of seats?

It’s huge compared to the CRV Joe. The dogs don’t know what to do at the moment as they aren’t on top of each other. I have the third row folded down and I probably will never use it.

I really like the ride in it. I have the SE with firmer suspension and 19” wheels but I really don’t mind it, the other models are more plush but this is plenty plush for me. It’s very quiet, eerily so with the engine start stop in it. Way quieter than our “17” CRV Touring and that is supposed to have noise cancellation in the cabin. Plenty of get up and go when you need it. Separate glass hatch opening is fantastic for dog owners. They don’t have that on 2020 up though.

Quick update regarding cell phone holders. Sent the Amazon cheapie back..too flimsy. Sucked up the cost for a ProClip and universal charger for the Toyota. Was so impressed I got one for the Honda. I was doubtful they would be worth the money but I am convinced now.

I may have already mentioned it. But I have a magnetic holder sitting on my desk collecting dust. Fits into your modern equipped vehicle with a CD slot.

Back
Top Bottom