Votes: 6 12.2%
  • PC led Minority

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Liberal led Minority

Votes: 14 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mad Mike

Surprised this discussion hasn't started yet, it looks like the PCs have a lead on voters, the Libs on seats. Polls have had a few rough years, lets see what riders think.

CBC News Canada Poll Tracker

Cons minority, i think the NDP/Green drivel about 'not supporting a minority government' is a bunch of grand standing.

we take turns in Canada
Harper wore out his welcome

Liberals not quite yet
JT notwithstanding

Lib Majority
but shed some seats

I'll wager a con minority, which means 4yrs of nothin, but possibly less bonfires of federal cash.
I see a PC minority then another spring election. I think too many Ontario voters have soured, they got fed up with the provincial Liberals and see the feds are cut from the same cloth. PC will sweep the west, interrupt Ontario and do nothing in the east.

The only hope for a PC majority is the youth vote gets stoned on election night and forgets to show up.

I see a PC minority then another spring election. I think too many Ontario voters have soured, they got fed up with the provincial Liberals and see the feds are cut from the same cloth. PC will sweep the west, interrupt Ontario and do nothing in the east.

The only hope for a PC majority is the youth vote gets stoned on election night and forgets to show up.
If Singh can up his game some more maybe we'll see some vote splitting.

If Singh can up his game some more maybe we'll see some vote splitting.
I'll wager a con minority, which means 4yrs of nothin, but possibly less bonfires of federal cash.
Won't go 4 years - a minority means aligning with a polar opposite, neither May or Singh is likely to align with the PCs for more than a fleeting moment -- the tail will not waag the dog for long. If the Liberals should get a minority leadership position, it might last longer and there is a chance that members can be coerced to cross the floor if it's close to a majority. That could go on for years.

There are NO federal PCs, the Progressive was dropped in both name and policy a very long time ago.... Pretty much all just Reformers at this point branded Conservative.

The Liberals will get a minority possibly and slim majority. There is a small possibility the Cons will get the most seats but not a majority, in this case I expect a coalition between the Libs, NDP and Green. Very unlikely any of these three parties will support Scheer/Cons (and they have all already said so).

http://338canada.com/

Reactions: J_F
There are NO federal PCs, the Progressive was dropped in both name and policy a very long time ago.... Pretty much all just Reformers at this point branded Conservative.

The Liberals will get a minority possibly and slim majority. There is a small possibility the Cons will get the most seats but not a majority, in this case I expect a coalition between the Libs, NDP and Green. Very unlikely any of these three parties will support Scheer/Cons (and they have all already said so).

http://338canada.com/
I think the Conservative part has disappeared. Sure there are a few quacks, every party has those.

PCs by most political definitions would be at center, we haven't see a real conservative party for years, Bernier's People's Party may be as close as it gets in Canada.

I'd consider myself a Liberal but voted for Mulcair last time as I thought the NDP had more of the values associated with traditional Canadian "Liberal" politics.

Don't know what to do this time. The whole SNC thing left a really bad taste in my mouth. Wilson-Raybould seemed to have a lot of integrity in this instance - somewhat rare for a politician - stood up to a lot of pressure and lost her job over it. In the real world that's a great case for Unfair Dismissal. I guess the PMO is not subject to the sames laws as the rest of us.

Hope she get re-elected as an independent.

I'd consider myself a Liberal but voted for Mulcair last time as I thought the NDP had more of the values associated with traditional Canadian "Liberal" politics.

Don't know what to do this time. The whole SNC thing left a really bad taste in my mouth. Wilson-Raybould seemed to have a lot of integrity in this instance - somewhat rare for a politician - stood up to a lot of pressure and lost her job over it. In the real world that's a great case for Unfair Dismissal. I guess the PMO is not subject to the sames laws as the rest of us.

How’s NDP looking this time around? I need to check them out a bit more. Scheer seems like he doesn’t have too much positive going for him at all, just attacks on the libs, and Bernier is just a loon. Greens....meh.

How’s NDP looking this time around? I need to check them out a bit more. Scheer seems like he doesn’t have too much positive going for him at all, just attacks on the libs, and Bernier is just a loon. Greens....meh.
You would suggest they don't attack Trudeau?

/boggle

I agree, Raybolt and Philpott both. While I'd vote for neither as they are both too far left for me, I do applaud their integrity. Liberals at all levels go into their parties knowing the party itself is an iron fisted business -- not a democracy -- tow the line or get boxed out and/or banished.

Trudeau has shown he's no different than any recent Liberal leader, he, Wynne and McGinty are all cut from the same cloth. They know empty promises and pandering buy voters. Last election was time for a change, the PCs had become energetic. This time I hope the country see what Ontario saw in the Liberals -- too many backroom deals, scandals, too much vote pandering and a wanton disregard for the public purse.

Time for another change.

I like Jasmeet as a person. I'm not sure how much experience he really has.

The be honest I think that the provincial NDP would have been better getting rid of Horwath and allowing him to get his teeth wet in a smaller setting

Back
Top Bottom