• PC led Minority

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Liberal led Minority

Votes: 14 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Frick me. He's learned nothing.

Trudeau Talks Taxes, Climate Change & More In 1st Post-Victory Press Conference
"Trudeau said there will be a gender balance among cabinet members, when they are sworn in November 20."

I don't give a flying &*^ about the race, religion, political affiliation or gender of elected members. Pick the best people for the job.

Just for entertainment because it almost reads true.
Trudeau Outlines Commitment To Becoming Fully Gender-Neutral by 2019
He will never learn because he is a man-child. The body of a man with the thinking and worldview of a child.

Frick me. He's learned nothing.

Trudeau Talks Taxes, Climate Change & More In 1st Post-Victory Press Conference
"Trudeau said there will be a gender balance among cabinet members, when they are sworn in November 20."

I don't give a flying &*^ about the race, religion, political affiliation or gender of elected members. Pick the best people for the job.

Just for entertainment because it almost reads true.
Trudeau Outlines Commitment To Becoming Fully Gender-Neutral by 2019
Am ****** and not surprised.

Not everbody hates the man.

I think the americans and ourselves,
we vote for the person most like us.

Remember Ronald Ragin <- can you think of anybody who was more american then Ronald Ragin!
He gave us GPS you know. (y) that was pretty cool.
Might have been slightly unstable at the time, but it sure worked out nicely for the entire world.

Tha doesn’t seem unreasonable to me. Low rise condos can be built for $100 sq in most parts of Canada. Also remember there is a sale or income that offsets the expense.

You can build 80 x 1000sq’ units per acre in a 3 story walk up. That would be a net cost of 100k per unit. Add land cost of $60k / unit (GTA/Van) or $2500 in most of Canada. A 3br $200k condo in the GTA would be affordable housing. Build it for $160, sell for $200 and it should cost zero for affordable housing.
Development charges for each condo unit in the gta (to pay for the required supporting municipal infrastructure) range from 70K to 165K. That alone exceeds Singh's budget per unit. Are municipalities supposed to throw in more per dwelling than the federal government? If yes, where does that pile of money come from?

Not everbody hates the man.
I don't hate Trudeau, i think he's an idiot who doesn't deserve to govern this country nor can he.

Without all of the ambiguity of I did that twice or maybe more because I'm not sure how many more pictures you have. Never. I have never worn black face. Dealing with difficult questions is simple if you have easy and straightforward answers (ideally supported by truth).

Also why we were still exporting asbestos for years when everywhere else was banning it...the asbestos mines are in Quebec. That was a disgusting situation.

I thought Quebec was getting some healthy income from selling excess hydroelectric power to the US?
they're selling it cheap. is what my understanding is. in the meantime, costs a whole bunch to quebec residents.

just business as usual in state owned corp land

Back
Top Bottom