Burrito Boyz Tuesdays are back!!! 2.0 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Burrito Boyz Tuesdays are back!!! 2.0

FiReSTaRT

Site Supporter
Another season, another reason to look forward to Tuesdays. Robin (the owner) is more than happy to have us over. Same deal as always:
Free can of pop or bottle of water if you show up on a motorcycle (and they may be tolerant of scooters, but that's unconfirmed) :cool:
The place: 9 Stavebank Road in Mississauga (Just north of Lakeshore, about half way between Hurontario and Mississauga Road)
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&sour...-79.585648&spn=0.141819,0.362892&z=12&iwloc=A
When: Starting Tuesday, March 16, every Tuesday
I've gained 10lbs just thinking about it :D

Last edited:
Yetti went on a Burrito run Yesterday.. what a great day for a ride and a burrito.

Suffering for it today a bit. that Hot sauce they use is wicked, but it'll get you the next day.

for those that dont already know, Burrito Boys BRAMPTON, is up and running as of today. its on Queen Street, beside the Beer Store ( queen/kennedy area )

and there is also a Waterloo location , But Yetti isnt sure when that one will open.

Now all Yetti needs is for an Owen Sound location or collingwood, for some nice scenery rides.

Yeah and the jalapeños don't help either :cool: By the way, there was some talk about the possibility of a prize draw for bike night, so keep checking in on this thread.

Tonight?

for those that dont already know, Burrito Boys BRAMPTON, is up and running as of today. its on Queen Street, beside the Beer Store ( queen/kennedy area )

#5 and #10 Mississauga is opening up soon, too. Beside the CIBC.

mmmm..... so your telling me this season im going to be riding from burrito boyz to burrito boyz .... to burrito boyz.... how the **** am i going to stay lean that way ? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Lean is for sissies and dem burritos are just WAY too good to pass up on :cool:

FiReSTaRT said:
Lean is for sissies

...and people who aren't married. :p

But yea, the burritos are yummy. :)

I was there this weekend, line up out the door on to Stavebank... always damn busy.

Def. will be a hot spot this summer in port credit :cool:

Note.. A few of us will be heading down there this Tuesday. I contacted the owners to see if they'll institute the deal a bit sooner (as in this Tuesday :cool:) but we'll be there in any case. I'll keep you guys posted.

Note.. A few of us will be heading down there this Tuesday. I contacted the owners to see if they'll institute the deal a bit sooner (as in this Tuesday :cool:) but we'll be there in any case. I'll keep you guys posted.

Their also might me a couple of west end riders joining you too..

Cheers.

You fine sir just made my week, BB in my own back yard now, sweet!!! :D

Their also might me a couple of west end riders joining you too..

Cheers.
We'll be there around 8pm.. See ya out there

Big news!!! Just got word from the owners and they're IN... Tuesday deals are on as of Tuesday 16th of March 2010!!!

Speaking of INGRISH
vlcsnap2010010501h50m20.png

Caught it in "The Killer" Kickass Chinese movie!!!

Back
Top Bottom