Bullys Beware... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bullys Beware...

Last time I was at the range with my .243 I had some fun with my buddies .22. Couldn't stop giggling every time I pulled the trigger. But his rounds were so much cheaper he shot a brick of 500 for less than my 60 rounds.

Yes it's cheap so is a Ninja 250. But in my books not as fun.
I shot a 22 revolver, it held 10 rounds I believe. Pretty interesting. Almost zero recoil lol

Sent from my tablet using my paws

No he doesn't. He can get a pardon after 3 years,

If I'm not mistaken the pardon erases his Canadian record. If the USA collected the info and kept it in their data bank it will show up forever unless he applies for a US pardon. Not sure how the US pardon works for Canadians. Americans can bribe a lame duck president for just about anything.

If I'm not mistaken the pardon erases his Canadian record. If the USA collected the info and kept it in their data bank it will show up forever unless he applies for a US pardon. Not sure how the US pardon works for Canadians. Americans can bribe a lame duck president for just about anything.

I was only referring to Canada. I have no idea about the US...

I was only referring to Canada. I have no idea about the US...

There are some snags to the system. A pardon may get you off the Canadian police books but if the info has been posted on the internet as, for example, part of a news item it could haunt forever, here and out of country. Homolka was pardoned but we still remember.

I know before, if you traveled after you got your pardon, you raised no red flags, but if you traveled before the pardon, you'd get in their system and the pardon would become irrelevant. I dunno if it's the same now.

Back
Top Bottom