Bullys Beware... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bullys Beware...

Should have fired a 30-06 rifle. That would've sent a louder message :rolleyes:

How many people have to commit suicide before the courts take this seriously? The guy should walk free since the police did nothing.

Should have fired a 30-06 rifle. That would've sent a louder message :rolleyes:
At least with a .22 he can have 25 or more rounds in there to fire a long string off without having to re-load. He coulda done the 6 with most other rifles (one in the tube, 5 in the mag).

How many people have to commit suicide before the courts take this seriously? The guy should walk free since the police did nothing.

What bugs me about this type of crap is all the friends and family of the bully who know what he's doing and do nothing about it or excuse it. Grrr.

At least with a .22 he can have 25 or more rounds in there to fire a long string off without having to re-load. He coulda done the 6 with most other rifles (one in the tube, 5 in the mag).

Everytime I fire a 22, I ask myself did it went off?
The last time a guy fired a 30-06 besides me, I was like da fuq?

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Rule of Law, beeeatch.

If someone is going to tweak out like that, he can do it anywhere to anyone.

Police don't police bullying. And he says he thought no one was home, that's just wreckless vandalism.

One is all it takes if he knows what he's doing :cool:

Rule of Law, beeeatch.

If someone is going to tweak out like that, he can do it anywhere to anyone.

Police don't police bullying. And he says he thought no one was home, that's just wreckless vandalism.

Bullying crosses over into criminal harassment. Had the police taken the victim's complaints seriously, we would not have had a situation involving firearms on our hands.

Bullying crosses over into criminal harassment. Had the police taken the victim's complaints seriously, we would not have had a situation involving firearms on our hands.

:eek:ccasion5:

Add a $2000 ticket to the mix

and maximum sentence without chance for parole

unless he was a gang banger with a history of criminal convictions and gun related offenses, then it would be minimum sentence again

The problem is that all of the bullys are being bullied as well.

Then you look at this guy and he's firing shots at someone's house, is that not an extreme form of bullying?

What do they mean by "act out", is that a synonym for bullying?

Part of the problem I've seen is that a whole class will snub, exclude and ostracise someone who acts out. This to me is also a form of bullying.

So it sounds like he was both bullying and being bullied.

Shunning someone isn't the best way to deal with bullying to me, as I feel that it's a form of bullying, and it tends to make the person act out more rather than less.

So what can we do as a society to bring these people back into the fold?

Unfortunately the bully's gonna get the last laugh here. The shooter now has a criminal record to deal with for the rest of his life.

Unfortunately the bully's gonna get the last laugh here. The shooter now has a criminal record to deal with for the rest of his life.

Not the first time nor the last time.. It will keep happening as long as bullies can walk around unpunished.

Not the first time nor the last time.. It will keep happening as long as bullies can walk around unpunished.

Doesn't that logic lead to everyone being punished?

Doesn't that logic lead to everyone being punished?

Everyone committing what amounts to a criminal offense, which our police services prefer to ignore. Last time I got bullied back in high school, it involved groups of several guys (one ring-leader) attacking me on several occasions. The school and the police were useless after several reported cases of assault. The guy made the mistake of attacking me when I had enough backup nearby to deal with his buddies should they try to jump in and I did a good number on him in what was finally a one on one situation. They were very close to charging ME, but I was smart enough to keep track of all times/dates/report numbers, so they decided to wash their hands of the incident.

By the way, that group operated by having one guy attack a victim and all of them jumping him as soon as he fought back. Another guy before me ended up hospitalized. The cops and the school were, as I mentioned before, useless.

Edit: Our system does NOTHING to help the victims. The only way victims can deal with bullies is by working the system to their advantage for when they finally get chance to fight back - as in mitigating possible criminal charges because the criminals are well-protected.

Last edited:
Everytime I fire a 22, I ask myself did it went off?
The last time a guy fired a 30-06 besides me, I was like da fuq?

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Last time I was at the range with my .243 I had some fun with my buddies .22. Couldn't stop giggling every time I pulled the trigger. But his rounds were so much cheaper he shot a brick of 500 for less than my 60 rounds.

Back
Top Bottom