Broken down pipe stuck | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Broken down pipe stuck

Interesting video since we're on the topic:

Last edited:
I'm cleaning my brakes and I disconnected the hoes to the caliper. Drained all the brake fluid. But now I'm putting new fluid in and the level is not dropping and there's no pressure in the brake what happened? And how do I fix it?

You got air into it!

Now you have to perform a procedure called "bleeding" to get the air bubbles out and the brake fluid in.

WTF! Why on earth did you do that? Have you bled brakes before? You need help now, bigtime.I don't recommend you do this yourself.

Lots of tutorials on yt. There are NO shortcuts here. This is your safety you are messing with

Put the tools down. You are over your head.

My front wheel was sticky because the pistons and caliper needed to be cleaned.
I'm not riding it with no brakes bro chill out. How am I over my head I'm sure I will have everything worked out by tonight. All the videos I seen, didn't seem like much.

Put the tools down so what I can pay for some dude to do it for me. It's called learning brother you make mistakes and you learn off em.

You got air into it!

Now you have to perform a procedure called "bleeding" to get the air bubbles out and the brake fluid in.

I've bled my brakes before but this time it seems like the fluid isn't even leaving the reservoir. If I pull on the brake I see very very small bubbles. Do I just have to keep doing that untill there's pressure and I can bleed the rest?

Do you have a complete seal kit for your caliper rebuild? I'm guessing no.
Do you have a caa card? If not, get one.

Back
Top Bottom