Border crossing prob.From the other side | GTAMotorcycle.com

Border crossing prob.From the other side

Last edited:
FUnny thing is that I feel their side of the bridge is the side that is overboard.

Throwing stones I guess.

not even that bad, try crossing into the US with 2 19 year olds a 20 year old and a 22 year old in a slammed civic... he didn't even get thrown in cuffs...

The United Staters are used to being worshiped by the lower entities of the earth. As the respect dwindles for the newest member to the Banana Republic, United Staters will have an immense readjustment in the way the world perceives them or tolerates them.

I'd bet my salary that he had a crusty attitude towards the agent from the get-go.. even from his posts you can tell he feels the world owes him something because he's sick.

Add to this the fact that he attempted to carry an illegal weapon with him into Canada, and then the small idiotic mistakes such as throwing his frickin keys at the border agent???? This guy is just an idiot, plain and simple. The story makes me happy.

The United Staters are used to being worshiped by the lower entities of the earth. As the respect dwindles for the newest member to the Banana Republic, United Staters will have an immense readjustment in the way the world perceives them or tolerates them.

On a recent news program someone was criticising Obama for not being American enough in attitude. Apparently although everyone should be proud of their country Americans should be more exclusive and Obama didn't get cocky enough on the subject.

That is hilarious! I guess hes not going to get any luck with finishing his bucket list!

Lets see I don't think I have been cuffed yet but I have been detained, searched, x-rayed, and searched by US Customs on the way BACK to Canada. Most recently I spent 20-25 minutes being harrased by a US Customs agent who was playing the game of asking you the same questions over and over again until you slip up. The great thing about telling the truth is that you never slip up! I was asked about being arrested, being charged, being in prison, who bike it was, who owned the bike, was the bike paid for, where I was going, where I was going to stay, what I was doing, etc. etc. etc... one of the last questions I was asked was if I had ever been fingerprinted, to which I answered 'Yes'. I watched her perk up as if to say 'I got you now!'. She asked me 'For what?' My answer was 'For security clearance.' Several years ago I worked for a company designing military sonar systems and required high level security clearance. Now all the officer knows is that she has been harrasing someone who has or has had high level government security clearance. Oops! She stutters a bit hands back my passport and says 'Have a good trip sir...'

I have NEVER been troubled by Canadian customs any more than you could think reasonable EVER!

I wonder if he should be upset at his AAA agent for neglecting to mention the 'no weapons of any sort' thing! I'm fairly sure any customs officer who asked if you have contraband to which your reply is 'what do you consider contraband' and then your next answer is 'Helllll yeahh!' would detain and search you.

Never ceases to amaze me...

There is no prohibited item list on the U.S. side either. A check on any Gov't of Cda travel related website will give you an exhaustive list of prohibited items. "I don't know" is the secret passcode to get into secondary inspection - lol!

Never have problems crossing the border either.

I usually throw in CFB wherever when asked where I live and they just smile and say have a nice day.

Typical American entitlement there. He carried a contraband item into Canada so they checked to see what else he didn't know he couldn't have on him.

Waaaaa Waaaa Waaaa......

Most of his story was a pity me from the get go. Irrelevant medical history is irrelevant.

I'm sure he would find it deserving if it was a Messican telling the same story about trying to get across the border into Texas.

Am I the only one here who got let back into Canada from the US once without ANY paperwork checked at all? LOL

Am I the only one here who got let back into Canada from the US once without ANY paperwork checked at all? LOL
That happened to me and my GF once. They never took our passports and just let us on by. Was really odd ahah.

Anyways lately I have found the american border crossing to be more pleasant than my return to Canada. There is no doubt an increase in the number of asshats that we have operating our border.

However reading that idiots posts he would have a had a terrible crossing ANYWHERE in the world. He is a big baby no two aways about it. The whole post just reeks of self entitlement.

Sounds like buddy got his self-righteous entitlement to a pity-party attitude, properly border-checked.

I've heard of far worse stories coming from people going across the border in the opposite direction, who've had no real legal issues, or displaying any overt behavorial indicator's of being engaged in "evil doin'".

Back
Top Bottom