B***hes Be Crazy! | GTAMotorcycle.com

B***hes Be Crazy!

Note to the ladies out there...

maybe if she put that much energy into sucking his dick, he wouldnt be looking elsewhere

It's a Honda. Takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

Change the windshield and good to go.

Whats hilarious is watching her "hit" and realize that ***** in her life never picked up a tool or hand implement. I was afraid she was gonna whack herself a few times. That and the head banging along the with the "hits" were just ROFL funny.

lmao... i just thought it was funny the way she was hitting it... no upper body strength whatsoever. She needs to work on her windup and follow through!

Love the way she struts away though! hahaha

Whats hilarious is watching her "hit" and realize that ***** in her life never picked up a tool or hand implement. I was afraid she was gonna whack herself a few times. That and the head banging along the with the "hits" were just ROFL funny.

lmao... i just thought it was funny the way she was hitting it... no upper body strength whatsoever. She needs to work on her windup and follow through!

Exactly!
I found it so funny how she struggled to swing that hammer (or whatever she had as her tool of destruction).

Exactly!
I found it so funny how she struggled to swing that hammer (or whatever she had as her tool of destruction).

Ya it was pretty funny

I found it hilarious that all the zombies near by just pulled out their camera and recorded. And then when she leaves they cheer, ladies and gentlemen this is out society

The Hypocrisy. See, if a man caught his woman cheating and went ape **** on her car everyone would be tackling him and calling the cops. A woman does it and its okay?

Last i checked, cheating was still perfectly legal, destruction of property is not. Not that i condone cheating....

The Hypocrisy. See, if a man caught his woman cheating and went ape **** on her car everyone would be tackling him and calling the cops. A woman does it and its okay?

Last i checked, cheating was still perfectly legal, destruction of property is not. Not that i condone cheating....

She's just lucky he didn't come out and kick her *****................. or maybe she got it later.

She didnt even know how to walk in heels or she was drunk? ahhaah she looked a little retarded on how walk out.

i love how everybody films, but nobody dares to intervene "beetch be cray bro!"
oh well i guess he can sue her or something for all the damage

She didnt even know how to walk in heels or she was drunk? ahhaah she looked a little retarded on how walk out.

i love how everybody films, but nobody dares to intervene "beetch be cray bro!"
oh well i guess he can sue her or something for all the damage

intervene? really? would you walk up to someone like that and try to stop them? I know i wouldn't! If shes going that nuts who's to say she wont go after you next, you don't know what is going on in their head. Obviously it would be different if it was a person or an animal but a car is a car is hardly worth it and that's what insurance is for.

Her "handies" were problaby not very good, maybe that's why the guy went looking somewhere else

Back
Top Bottom